Reviews for In the Eyes of My Hero
NumblesTheAuthor chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
again, very good...you've really got something..keep going!
Phatmushusoup chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
TOLD YOU WERE A REALLY OGOD POET! MY PROOF LIES IN THE LINES OF THIS POEM. I love it! okay bye!
Anime Blubberfish chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Great job! I loved this poem because I guess it made me think... which is a good thing! LOL And thanx for reading my poem "To Be"!

XOXO- Lorelei
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Good poem! Keep writing!
la presa de la noche chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
kinda depressing, in a rhymy way. i'm not a very big fan of most rhyme, but this is good. i can write a bit of rhyming poetry, i find that it's easier if you write down what you want each line to say, basically, then change the words to make them rhyme. i dunno if you do that, but if you like rhymes, you should try this method.
dreamer4alwayz You know it's me. I'm just too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
This was very good. It's so true and profound and you managed to make it rhyme. I have trouble with rhymes. Thank you for reviewing my work also. :)
Deana Bell chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Awww that's sweet!

-Jesus Saves-
Anon chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
I loved the poem. It really speaks to me, and I know how that feels and you have written the role of naive girl very well. Keep up the good work;)
IveTheory chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
_ Good poem. Smooth flowing and great descriptives.
Crimson Nyght chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
That is so good. I wish I could write poems that speak to truth straight foreward. All of my poems speak in riddles. I envy you _. It's awesome!
AaZz chapter 1 . 12/12/2002