Reviews for Never Leave Me
You're My Fucking Delight chapter 13 . 11/10/2005
Holy crap. I'm not even halfway through and i'm f*cking speechless.
Kuroi Hitsuji chapter 61 . 8/9/2005
This fiction is so damn good that I can't stop reading it!Please, write more!
EmptyNight chapter 61 . 7/11/2005
This story is amazing

amazing
love-me-for-life chapter 61 . 4/11/2005
Amazing. Simply so. I keep reading this wishing that Morgan hadn't died and I can't help but wonder if Aleck wouldn't be so upset is Morgan was alive, but what can you do. Thank you for the forum. Keep writing. We need as many people with the patience, intelligence, and empathy to write these stories as we can get.
love-me-for-life chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I haven't read most of your work yet and I haven't read the reviews people left, but I have to tell you, what I've read so far is amazing. It was so cool to read about a character who is the LD for her school's plays, a lesbian, and on the debate team. It's so me. And I read For Cassie. I was intrigued because that's my name and I love it, so I love to read about people who have it. You're impressive, I can't wait to read your other stories. If you would like to email me, I'd love to talk to you, see who the writer is. Keep up the good work.
daphnegray78 chapter 39 . 3/26/2005
This gets better with each chapter.

daphnegray78 chapter 30 . 2/18/2005
This is really good. You're doing an excellent job.

daphnegray78 chapter 26 . 2/6/2005
Awesome Part Two. Really, really good job. Well, I'm off to read part three.

daphnegray78 chapter 20 . 2/6/2005
I really, really like this story so far.

daphnegray78 chapter 16 . 2/6/2005
Well, it's getting late and I have a lot left to read, so I think I will come back to this later. This is such a great story, though... I almost want to just stay up until I finsih reading it. Unfortunately, seeing as how its 3 am I think I will read more tomorrow. Great job, though!

daphnegray78 chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
Oh my god. This is so different from most romance stories. Well done!

PrissAsagiri16 chapter 61 . 7/22/2004
Im reading this once again . and i cried :(
Please continue , dont let Aleck sad much longer :(
Anisky chapter 61 . 4/10/2004
This is a really, really, really good story. It really made me feel so much. I was upset when she was upset, angry when she was angry, happy when she was angry. It captures the confusion of life and how everything jumbles together PERFECTLY. It... IS life. Ok, so it sounds corny, but...
PrissAsagiri16 chapter 61 . 4/4/2004
HEY are you going to update this ? please write more . This fic is ssoo sad and also soo great! please why did she choose to be alone :(:(
what about Amanda ? please write more!
dabichic chapter 61 . 1/5/2004
Where. Do. I. Start. Where do I start? This is a great fic - it actually got me thinking about sexuality as a whole and...whoa. Can't believe I didn't stumble upon it sooner. This is one of not many stories that actually seem to have proof of being thought through thoroughly and is actually going somewhere. Bits I love - the flashbacks that fill in the blanks, the courtroom chapters and how you incorporated gay rights and Christianity into it without making it seem religious and assoholic. One thing you could work on - more proofreading - it would totally clean the format and story up 100%. It rules.
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »