Reviews for Never Leave Me
Loveliveshere chapter 54 . 12/26/2002
Awwwwww, don't do this to me, she's with Manda now!
Loveliveshere chapter 53 . 12/26/2002
Hmmm...wise words at the end of this chapter...dang, so much information and philisophical thoughts being thrown at me at once, I'm afraid my head is going to explode, or worse...implode
Loveliveshere chapter 51 . 12/26/2002
Wooohooo, Jane is getting what she deserves! GO Aleck and Manda!
Loveliveshere chapter 50 . 12/26/2002
*sigh*
Loveliveshere chapter 49 . 12/26/2002
Finally, they've both made up thier minds! Somehow though, I doubt they'll be able to keep it a secret..and what about Jane?
Loveliveshere chapter 44 . 12/26/2002
Huh...I'm very happy for Kath and Jude, and I still think Jane likes Aleck and vice versa..but, i could be wrong! Oh, btw, are you from Minnesota?
Loveliveshere chapter 43 . 12/26/2002
Whoa...you never said Marco was 16! I still thought he was like, 10.. This is too sad about Aleck and Jane, I can tell they'll never get back together...right? (I'll just pray and hope for the best)
Loveliveshere chapter 42 . 12/26/2002
Dang, how old is this kid really? Marco sure seems to be wise for his age...maybe too wise...
Loveliveshere chapter 41 . 12/26/2002
*crys and wails* How could Morgan die? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, that crazy hippie guy have better not gotten away with that!

Hmm...possibly more internal struggling now that Jane made an entrance? btw, *cheers* JANE'S BACK! lol
Loveliveshere chapter 40 . 12/26/2002
uh oh...trouble in paradise! and i was just getting used to the idea of them together...
Loveliveshere chapter 39 . 12/26/2002
surprise surprise...MORE consequences :P
Loveliveshere chapter 38 . 12/26/2002
Oh nooo, She is not going back to Morgan!
Loveliveshere chapter 37 . 12/26/2002
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NO, they must get back together now! Geeze, at this rate, Aleck is going to be a bitter old woman with 50 old relationships like Mandas and Janes...speaking of which, are we going to see Jane again? huh? huh?
Loveliveshere chapter 36 . 12/26/2002
After many chapters of not reviewing, I decided to go on a reviewing frenzy! I'm as torn as Aleck! Why did Manda have to come back and ruin everything? I don't know anymore, whether or not Aleck should stay away or go back, oh the suspense!
Loveliveshere chapter 35 . 12/26/2002
wth? Manda had the audacity to swing by and ask for forgiveness? After 2 years, she decides to try again? ARRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH and what's with Aleck? Actually planning on having dinner together? As you can see, this chapter pissed me off!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »