Reviews for Broken Glass
I Have Moved chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
OH MY GOODNESS! You must NEVER stop writing.. you hear me? NEVER.. You are fantatic... Absolutely amazing.. Wow
Twin Mustang chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
wow..that was crazy. it was really real and wonderful. i seriously can't believe you could've written something like that in eighth grade! O.O you should seriously be an author. i'm sure you'd just..blow the whole world away. haha.
Alma chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wow. I loved it. It was really painful to read, I really felt for them both... The ending reminded me of "Titanic", you know... only not so lucky, was it. Anyway, you're great.
xdiamond chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
This is a beautiful piece of writing. I'm also in eighth grade and I handed in a novel I wrote to school that included sexual and physical abuse, murder, torture and references to suicide and drug use. My teacher said she loved it. I don't understand why you would get in trouble for writing this. Maybe you could check out the one I wrote. It's called 'Split Down the Middle'.
darkdemonsunday chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Wow, I really liked this. Did you get a good grade on it? I would've given you an excellent one. Keep up the good work.
TigerBlizzard chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
NO! A good story with a sad ending! That was way uncool, and it took me by surprise and I DIDNT LIKE IT! Loved the story, hated the ending. It was good, but THE ENDING SUCKED (for content, not anything else)
Grania nic'Caomhanch chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
OMG! When I read this I was like, "If she could wright something like THAT when she was in eighth grade, she had better pursue a carreer in wrighting". Honestly, young lady, that story was written from the heart. I am a wrighter by trade, and I'm telling you, you could go far in this busness(and I don't say that to many people). Keep up the good work!
Furine Panpasu Kitsuchi chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Great story, the characters are very well developped through out the entire thing. The dreams are orchestrated magnificently, to truely comunicate the torture of her tormented life. Very high props.
butterflie chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
heh, I read this way back when you put it up on ffnet, before fictionpress even existed. I liked most of it, except the random improper use of Japanese scattered throughout the fic... the largest thing that bothered me was that you used the 'word' "kudasi". One, it's "kudasai" and two, that is not the way kudasai would ever be used. Instead, it would be "onegai shimasu". And well, using Japanese randomly in a fic is just a bad idea in general, because of the vast grammatical structural differences between English and Japanese.

But apart from that, this is really good work, especially considering you wrote this when you were in eighth grade :D I can't count the times I've read this over and over when I needed a good dose of angst! I cried the first time I read the ending, I was so sad when it almost looked like a happy ending and then at the last moment it wasn't...

Anyways, I'm off to see if you've written anything since this, because it's five years old... heey, that puts you at the same age I am o_O
seebirdflys chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
nice.
charcoal wings chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Awesome story! And I know how it can get writing about stuff like that, I got in SO much trouble at school when I gave my teach a story like that ;; he thought it was a "Cry for help"...ARG! But yeah I love the story, amazing job! ::thumbsup::
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
This story was great! I'd give it a 9/10. The only problem with your story was that there were some spelling errors.
Allison Lucas chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Beautiful. Strange how such a sad story could be such, but it is in it's own way. Very well written, with only a few spelling mistakes scattered throughout. Sorry to say that, but I have a teacher for a father... But it was a good story all around. If you are interested in these topics, you should check out a manga called Confidential Confessions. It has stories about abuse, rape, drugs... But most of them end in a way that leaves you with the same feeling your story does. You should try it.
Akkiko chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
well, now i know what ill have to go through in my life *sigh*. people who were abused or who saw their mothers abused tend towards the same relationships. but i liked this story, except the ending.
Sarah-Angel87 chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
wow, that was a great, yet sad story. I dont usually read fiction but this story just grabbed my attention, and Im glad I read it becasue it was great. I wish I had the talent to wirte a story even half as good. keep up the great work.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »