Reviews for A Struggle to Survive
SM Michaels chapter 21 . 6/27/2007
Just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Great characters, well developed thought, and overall good spelling and grammar. Your characters were so real, so relatable (is that a word?) and easy to like. The plot was amazing, you really took a simple plot and really dug into it and made it a reality. A lot of times you seem to leave a letter in a word or you a similar word to the one you actually want, but just a once over by you or a friend ought to catch all those.

I really like this story and if I have time I might check some of your others!
Phillip Williams chapter 12 . 3/30/2005
Good emotional position you put Christine in. part rebellious,part confused and part proud. Also, a good job keeping the head of the royal guard respectful. This guy is a rock. I like the relationship of Isindil and Kate. I don't know why but, it brings yet another dimension. What ever happened to the hooded riders that were chasing and already in the village of Dardanelle? There letting Malachi mount a decent defense, Right?
Phillip Williams chapter 11 . 3/30/2005
excellent!
Phillip Williams chapter 9 . 3/30/2005
Adding Tasha and Kate, Krytzie was an added bonus. A long awaited romance has finally come. And one of the three parties chasing the girls have come forward.

Great detailed writing. I can see and feel many of the surroundings like Nicole being cold with her arms holding her chest. And the beginning of winter because nicole couldn't see complete through the trees. And even Chris' wound giving her continued difficulty. Great stuff.
Phillip Williams chapter 8 . 3/29/2005
Good stuff. Keep it up.

You're doing a great job pullin' the whole thing together. There are so many ways this can go and I haven't predicted any of them, yet.

Oh, and I loved the part when victor reveals his relationship and purpose in the dungeon by calling the King "Brother".
Phillip Williams chapter 7 . 3/29/2005
Merry Christmas and thanks for the fantastic story. You know, Japanimation, eager young movie makers, TV producers and gamers would all love to have this fantasy to work with.
Phillip Williams chapter 6 . 3/29/2005
Great so far. It's all coming together. It's got great plots and twists but, nothing too confusing. Keep it up!
Phillip Williams chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
You finally brought Man to man action here. Arrow and sword play is fast pace and it keeps me in the action. Christine suffered in many ways, killing and almost being killed. I new where everyone was during the battle and I almost felt Christines flesh wound.

Nixes were a surprise touch.

I thought you might start a relationship between the characters, though. Sean and Nichole or Malachi and Christine. It appears no one's attracted to each other in this lonely, young adult world. By the way, how much of time has past for christine since she left?
Phillip Williams chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
What a bruiser (tough girl!) this Chris is. She's a fighter. It's obvious who's become the leader and who's the sidekick with these two. I'm curious to know more about this new character, Sean you introduced. I guess Chris didn't trust Sean, either? Chris has some trust issues. This is great reading.
Phillip Williams chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
Great job with scenery. I almost feel like I'm there. Almost all of my senses are brought to this chapter. I could hear the trolls approach. I could see many of there features. I could gage the moods and smell of the town. I could feel the people staring and searching for Chris' and Nic's, identity. I wonder, though, how the waitress fares in such a place. I'll read on...
Phillip Williams chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
fantastic imagination. I'll make you a deal: You Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Oh, and tell me when the movie hits.
artie chapter 21 . 3/25/2005
Ha like i said earlier dont take so long, so are ya gonna write a sequel or anything?
artie chapter 20 . 3/25/2005
well besides all the spelling and grammer errors i told ya about it's all good. :-D

p.s. Dont take so long with your next one!
Vicki chapter 21 . 3/24/2005
Oh my that ending was awesome. You probably don't remember me but I was the whtunicorn on neopets that talked with you for a while. I've been looking in on your story once in a while and just got to read it today just thought to tell you it was greatE-mail me please if you have time
Chief Big Paw chapter 21 . 2/26/2005
wow i cant believe its over...well congrats on finishing this story. its like a happy yet mostly sad ending...*sigh* but o well its good.
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »