Reviews for Its like wow
saccharine lust aerial chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
oh! it's so cute and lovely! the ultimate in nerds are so much cooler than jocks and preps story... i love it! please keep writing. you're great.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
O very nice chapter... coming back as melanies cousin.

I cant wait to see what is going to happen next... you do have to update this piece and stop keeping me in tremendous wait...i happen to be impatient.

*smile* now onto the reveiw itself. I loved this part. Kitty was who she wanted to be... she gets a chance to be the teen she has always wanted to be without the fuss of being made fun of.

You are a very mature writer and I really enjoy your pieces... one of my favs so keep it up Citrus.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
O a purple ladder... i wonder if that will be what greets us on our way to heaven *smile*

I dont think it was too fluffy. I think it was just right. I enjoyed the dialogue and this was definatly not what i was expecting, but so on and so forth, it was probably much better.

Very good piece so far... meaning of course I have to keep reading.

You have a way of keeping me interested Dear citrus *smile*
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Lets just say you made my heart stop in this piece. Geesh... talk about the very thing that makes someone pause while reading and gasp... fume... wish to cry and regret.

You had some excellent imagery here. You wrote the piece so vividly that I could see exactly what you wanted the reader to see.

I dont have a favorite line, since the whole chapter makes me just want to keep going, and so I am ... onward... i say...
Tanwen-Whitefire chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
yeah, heaven malfunctioning kinda sounds cheesy. confusion is good. it's always good to confuse the main character! seriously! just do it! i think she should just just be like, living an illusion. like, she wakes up that morning, and relives her day, and changes her life, or... something.
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
Sorry I didn't read when I said I would- my parents decided to drag me off to my grandparents for the weekend! -gag-

Anyway! This was a cute chapter. That heaven sounds really fun. I wanna go! But not die. Just... go visit, lol. I'm very tired, don't mind my rambling.

I hope you write more soon- writer's block sucks :( Keep it up- this is a great story!
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
Well, we've run out wings."

"Look dear," It was Opal now, "You can either wait here for, oh, it'll probably only be about 5 earth-weeks, which is about 3 months up here or you can get a refund."

LOL! Oh my gosh, those lines were HILARIOUS! This whole chapter was just really funny. And cute. I liked the whole heaven thing. It was really pretty. Sorry I've taken so long to read (*cringe*) but I've had a really bad cold. I'll try to read the next chapter tonight or tomorrow, okay? I really like this so far! :D
kit feral chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
First of all, the title is way cool! I love it! And the first line was amazing. Totally hooked me. And Kitty is a totally cool character. I LOVE what she did to Josh. Sounds like something I'd do, lol. And the ending... wow. It blew me away. It was... woah. Just... yeah, I'm speechless. Great, GREAT work and I can't wait to read more! :D Oh, and one more thing! I love your name! Citrus rocks! Do you really smell like it? *sniffs* Lol, yes, I know I'm crazy, see my name? *points* Ta!
Cyclonica chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
Gaah! No! Just have her come back as a transfer student to the school she got kicked out of and have lots of stuff happen like her the boys who killed her fall in love with her and getting revenge on Melanie (maybe something sappy like revenge isn't a good thing or some'm - wherever you wanna go w/it) just don't have writers block! Argh!
kayttea chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
yeah truthfully i thought the whole heaven thing was sorta... i dunno awkward? maybe you should just have her wake back up, becasue i really liked the whole idea before the heaven thing started. lol, sorry.

anyway i hope youll update this its really good. ever read the nine lives of chloe kind? its something like that and the girl dies and comes back to life and shes sorta like a cat and she had 9 lives. one of my friends is reading it.

anyway. good story will you please try to continue? maybe? later!

-Kashe
kayttea chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
it was kinda fluffy. not much tho. i hope you shall continue with this!
kayttea chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
wow. this is cool... iwanna see what happens nexT! love her name by the way, kitty. kewl.
pab99 chapter 4 . 5/4/2003
Doncha just hate writers block!

Well.. you could do it like that Kitty changes into someone who looks completly different and goes back down to earth (still knowing shes dead). She could be like the popular girls cousin and had to stay with her for five weeks... Ok lol that was crap but I'm sure you'll think of something
passionlily chapter 4 . 1/22/2003
Hey, I really love this fic just the way it is! But, if you insist on changing it...

Why not make it that something is wrong in heaven? Perhaps a fight between God and Satan, or something. Backup in entrances, ect, ect...

I do really love this fic though. Keep up the good work!

Lily
Mike Brownbill chapter 4 . 1/19/2003
No, Don't make it all a dream and ruin a cool story with corniness! This is a really imaginative plot, I wish I could write sturdy defined plots like this!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »