Reviews for ANGER
M.D chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
trying to emabarrase? you..and harasse u o-o..cuz ing wouldnt..but..my teacher says poets have grammar licenss u could mess up w.e u want xD
oHriginal chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
this is great

did feel a lot of passion and anger from it whilst reading it!

9/11 changed everything for muslim's

keep it up
The Gentle Troubadour chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I feel your pain, Muslima. I'm hijabi too, though white. People can be downright vicious about what they don't understand. But remember: es sabre gameel. You're one of Allah's beautiful creations...and you're my Sister.
Desert Illusion chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I can totally understand where you're coming from, as being a Muslim myself. I didn't get all their crap at college...yet, but if I ever do... I'm just so glad that I can REPLY back to them which will really make them SHUT UP, and think thrice before they say something to me the next time! Seriously, who are they to judge us Mulism like that! I don't think anyone gave them that authority, I for one, certainly did NOT!

Anyways, my little sister who's started high school this year was getting getting all that crap about being Muslims and all, even in intermediate. *rolls eyes* I just told her a few simple answers to their accusations, and well, after that, I don't think if anyone has said anything to her again.

People can be so ignorant!

Anyways, very nice poem!

Take care, kay?

-Maha.
zayit chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I like this poem best of all the ones you have posted. The rhythm is really good, and the rhyming pattern is a little unconventional. I think it would sound great read aloud.
mormonboy chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I am sorry that people would be so closed minded that they would attack you. I hate it how people think everyone is bad in a group because of lies that have been spread about them, or because one or two of them have done bad things. I enjoyed this, and it is really good.
Linnet chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
I'm sorry about any crap you got after 9/11. I personally didn't get any (I go to a small private school and knew most of the people before, and we're a pretty tight-knit community) at least not at school. Someone did hold up my best friend's dad in a gas station, though. Anyway, I like this, definitely very expressive. Whenever I try to express anger like this, it ends up coming out sort of stiff.
-Linnet
Eboniccinderella chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
i feel the same way
IHJ chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Some grammar mistakes (should be "you're" instead of "your") but it lets us know your feelings and anger very well.

Izzy J.
u-know-who formerly known as sak chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
man it is good. what kind of muslim are you though? youlive in america? ew. well... how old are you, and what is your name?
Lady Daja-chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
That was good, in an angry way. You're poem was so meaningful. I get the whole prejudice thing.

Also,

Hairnessing. Really original. Good!
Split Infinitive chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
As salaam alaikum

Well, I certainly felt the anger there!

Whoosh!

Glad I wasn't in the West at the time. Nice to see some Muslim writers here, though. :)

-Split
Neko Oni chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
woot! i actually read something that wasn't on . and it was poetry, too. .

ne wayz, kewl poem. that sux that they did that to you...but, at least they didn't give you the beat down or anything. after 9/11, a few muzzies in my school got beat up real bad...i didn't think that was real kewl...then again, i didn't do too much to stop it.

oh well, kewl poem

ja

oni
White Angel Divine chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Nobody has the right to discriminate. You stand up for what you believe in.
Beau Porteur De Diamant chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
I too am a female Muslim. Though, people haven't given me crap about being a Muslim, I can totally relate. I am sick of all these supposed Muslim "experts" that don't know what they're talking about. But, I digress.

Awesome poem. You really let your emotions show through. Cool.