Reviews for The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste
Ashlee chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
"I'm starting a "Save Alan Rickman's Underwear From the Gnomes" foundation." -LOVE that. Brilliant.
Sophie Valentine chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
You demented little thing you...I love it. Who am I kidding, I like all your work...if I weren't me, I'd swear you're you...or, I'm you...or you're me...that's the one. _ nevermind -_-
GoodBye Everybody chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
This was fucked up, but I love it! And you're right, Draco's father IS hot! *DROOL*

*The Mighty Sisto*
undead-poet14 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
MY GOD I LOVE YOUR POEM! XD XD XD

ENGLISH MEN ROQ! especially Terry Gilliam... _ and so does Johnathan Pryce... *swoons then faints*
Pathetic Group Of Losers chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
This is so uterly pointless.i love it! By the way did you know that you were the first to review us. I'm putting a special thankyou in our third stories. Yes, you are the one! bwahahaha. anyway(by the way this is stacy) we have updated our stoires. yes go little ivory tower go!

well

buhbye
Ivory tower,

that poem truley touched me. Part of my soul that I never knew I had flowered and blossomed as I read your words. Oh the drama, the angst, the mystery! Your words are like giant globules of spam and jelly beans: like crunchy peanut butter; except not crunchy peanut butter. I will join your noble campaign to save Alan Rickman's underwear from the gnomes! Screw their plan to profit from the theft of undergarments! You must speak with Gill about Draco Malfoy's Father. (she calls him 'luscious malfoy') I feel proud to know that I have wittnessed this masterpiece of litterary acheivement! Please, use your immense talent to write more, for people of your kind only appear after much hard working! (the pathetic group of losers have also updated their second story. although I doubt you're interested) Keep up the astounding and subtly spectacular work! I eagerly await your next update!

John Ink chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
What can I say? Funny. Enough one liners to make Bruce Campbell Jelious. Good.
Zemmiphobic chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
That is one of the strangest things that I have ever read. But extremely funny. It sounds like something I would start writing. Good job!
x Social Distortion x chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
*blank look*

sounds like something Id write if I were bored...

...only without all the old english men mentioned it in. lol
The Big Crazy Insano chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
mm hmm. ok then. bye!

p.s.: do you know who Stephen Lynch is? if you don't you should. ok. bye!
needaname chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Well that was disturbing, especially the part about you being 24 and living with your mom... But I was obligated to read it, and I think... Well nothing.
Ivory Tower chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Yes, I do seem to have an infatuation with male english actors in their fifties. It just kind of turned out that way. It certainly wasn't intentional. Well, I'm off to nab some pairs of Alan Rickman's underwear!
Flipsider chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
oooo...kkkk... that was funny. do you have some wierd obsession with old guys or something?