Reviews for The Last Sorceress
DeeEe chapter 15 . 12/9/2003
I guess she should have waited and heard the warning. Ah well, perhaps she would have done it anyways. Good luck to her. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
aalewis chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
Whoa! Your story is excellent so far. I loved the Prologue, it was very medival and myth like, like the begining of the Lord of the Rings, you know, when the blond elf woman is doin all the talking and... okay sorry, I am going on a bit.

But yeah, it was really good, and I am definitely going to keep reading, so keep writing! _
DeeEe chapter 14 . 11/5/2003
Nothing like the pity of others to drive a person off the edge. Yep, would prefer being able to talk to animals. I can't wait to read the next chapter so do update as soon as possible. I've an exam and paper to worry about for tomorrow so thanks for the distraction! :)
DeeEe chapter 12 . 11/5/2003
I agree with Alanna, I never want to really read the mind of someone close to me...even if it is someone I think hates me. Oh! I realized why Alanna was familiar. She was a caracter I had. I'm not sure if it's spelled the same but I started the story with good feelings for her. That's why. :D
DeeEe chapter 11 . 11/5/2003
*Snicker* Ella is a funny big sister, bossy too. I love the conversation between the sisters. You manage to make it work and explain things without making all the characters sound stiff. (Like when a group of characters start explaining something they all already know and it doesn't seem natural)
DeeEe chapter 10 . 11/5/2003
If the plot thickens much more, I fear it will become cement. However, I love it. It has a clever feel to it and the way you randomly bring up refrences to small details feels realistic.
DeeEe chapter 9 . 11/5/2003
Okay. More like for AAkasharan but I still don't like the rest of the Magi. Can't wait to see what happens so I'm going to just go on and not keep writing.
DeeEe chapter 8 . 11/5/2003
*Scoff* He was warned. Poor boy. Mean lady. Short section. On I go. *Mental note to cut down on sentence fragments*
DeeEe chapter 7 . 11/5/2003
Talking to animals! Whee! Happy me. I like it when people can do that. *cough cough* Sorry, just a secret ambition to one day talk to animals. Anyway... Fascinating chapter can't wait to see what happens next so onward I'll go.
DeeEe chapter 6 . 11/5/2003
I sort of don't like the magi. Maybe it's the feminist in me or maybe your ability to manipulate my emotions through words. In which case I wonder if it was on accident or purpose that I don't like them? Hmm...next chapter will tell.
DeeEe chapter 5 . 11/5/2003
Hmm...no wonder the Sorceress fled...to be used like that. Yick. Wonder how Alanna will react to the realization (spelling?).
DeeEe chapter 4 . 11/5/2003
Hmm...I'm thinking that Alanna was taken by her mother to this planet (Earth :)) and that umm...she is going to be kind of sucked back to where she came from. Man...I think if I where Alanna I'd be annoyed to say the least. NEXT! :D
DeeEe chapter 3 . 11/5/2003
Bravo! You made Alannah human! She's not perfect and terribly lucky. She seems like an ordinary person...minus an extrodinary gift however. Good job. Next!
DeeEe chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
*Deep breath in* That was amazing. It was short sweet and created a great entry into this world you have. I'm going to read next chapter now.
Demeter Rose chapter 13 . 9/24/2003
Still top-notch writing, particularly for fictionpress. Alanna's conversation with the shopkeeper is missing something. Maybe if he gave Alanna a bit more information than he did it would help some. The scene just seems a bit random a the moment. Keep posting, I want to know what happens.
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »