Reviews for Nervous Spontaneity
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
That poem was absolutely awesome.. Well done.
la nuit mes yeux t'eclairent chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Namir, this is one poem of yours I actually enjoyed. Why can't all of them be like this?

Ozone
rumor chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Wow, I love it! Short but it got it's point across well, keep it coming.. :-)
pink colored pain chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
this is also good. it's pretty. well written. well expressed. you let me see into your mind. very nice. Liked it a lot
Queenofrefuse chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
mmm...short, simple, and sweet. beautiful! it conveys so much frustration too. i liked this one!
The Writing God chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Love tossed aside for lust... well, at least you haven't got sex confused with love. Good for you!

Good job.
The Writing God chapter 1 . 1/3/2003

Good job.
Chibiheartdragon chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
You have a lot of stories! Which to read first, and which to read last? You're so talented! I'm not into poems that much, 'cause I stink at them.

A great poem. Sometimes you just feel like laying back and enjoying a good poem. It's not good relaxing while reading a stupid poem, but all your poems are the ones that give me that "soothing" feeling. Keep going! You're poems are so great!

Chibiheartdragon
Pound chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
thats good. like how nothing matters but right now. unrhyming, yet never losing the rhythmic sense. beautiful. keep writing.

p.s. i like interpretation of "if" i think you know my writing better than I do.