Reviews for Impenetrable
SiliconeInflatedHeart chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
oh, very nice! i love every single line of it.
Demeter Rose chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
I love well done free verse, and this is an excellent example. You caught the raw emotion caught within the emotionlessness perfectly.
Ukiah chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Good poem!

I like how you've made the defenses sound like a double-edged sword. They protect you from the beast of emotion, but is that a good thing? And the fortress itself no longer has something to protect, as you said...it's a 'hollow shell.'
Queenofrefuse chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
fabulous! it flows so well and the descriptions are great. very well done! i love the emotions conveyed as well.
TurquoisePhoenix chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
You write poems so well!
disenchanted lullaby chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
/stoic, cold, hardened nothing presses over mind, over heart, over soul, over life./

woo *sucks in breath* wow. i really liked that. i mean REALLY liked it. i think its because i can relate with this one so much. anyway great poem. *loves*

ratty xox
Alchera chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
OoOoOoOoO

Very prettyful. True though, lots of people build walls around themselves unknowingly. And once they're built, they can't take them down themselves. An outside person has to destroy them, but they can't get in touch with the one who is surrounded. The very wall that we built is the same that will keep us from gaining help to take it down. Sad isn't it.

Oh, yeah. Getting a little wierd on ya there. Sorry. So yeah, good poem. I'm hungry.

Elena
Pink Parka Girl chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
More...bizarreness...*twitches* So damned good, though...I wish I could write like that. Nice imagery and use of discriptive words
Chibiheartdragon chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SO GOOD!

You never cease to amaze me, don't you?

Sorry 'bout the exclamation points. I'm a little hyper.

::Chibiheartdragon::

"...if you can call it that..."
Lilliana chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Amazing poem! Keep writing! Lil...P.S. Thanks for the tip!
The Disturbed Moonchild chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Good! Very good! Mysterious, suspense-filled and even sick! I love it! One thing...where is this prison? Ones own mind? That's what I get.
Static Black chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Wow, this is a really powerful poem. Its filled with such emotion. you really, really have talent. I havent read a poem this good in days. great job!