Reviews for The Warriors of Enya
Natasha Reyna chapter 6 . 6/7/2004
I really loved this story. The love Kori and Sakura had was well developed. Keep it up!
orlha chapter 6 . 4/24/2004
it's so sad...
foxdance chapter 6 . 8/3/2003
GREAT!

Okay, sorry for that. Believe it or not, I havent read the first in your Enya series yet, but I still enjoyed this. Your words flow very fluidly.

*must drag self off to read Charms of Enya*

I'll get around to doing that after my midterms... argh... Wanna read more!

Anyway, i don't think this chapter is long at all :)
Clari-sama chapter 6 . 7/23/2003
aw ;_; poor Kori! how evil! that is so sad...i hope things go better for them all.
SierraKnight chapter 6 . 7/9/2003
I'm so glad you've updated again! I really adore this story, and the flashbacks were a good idea. It's been a long time since I read the first story, so I had forgotten many things that had happened. Anyways, keep up the great work, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. You've inspired me to continue writing my story, Key to my Heart, Gateway to my Soul. Check it out sometime! _
Lina chapter 5 . 4/15/2003
Ah! Its so sad! Sakura is dead? *sniffles* If only the amulet could bring her back. I love your story. Sad in some places, like now, but overall it is really great! So...When are you going to update? I'm waiting. It's very good. On my favorites list. Oh well. Bye!
Inazuma no Megami chapter 5 . 3/13/2003
I saw "The Charm of Enya" last year and I was going to read it except I forgot and I didn't remember until I saw this . *Bonks head on keyboard*.

Anyway...THIS IS SO FUNNY *Skips around laughing head off* (though I did have to read through 77 PAGES of "The Charm of Enya" first T_T').

Gotta go -.-'...maths...

CU InM
Clari-sama chapter 5 . 3/6/2003
*rolls around on the floor* nyo~ T_T thats horrible~ *blink blink* what are they going to do now~! o.o write more i must know~!
Pigwidgin chapter 5 . 3/5/2003
I am and was a little upset about sakura's death but didn't really know how to say so last chap review.

I'm okay now, the initial shock has been replaced by chills running up and down my spine from reading your latest post.

It was great, very sweet and again, very sad.

*sighs* I can't wait for the update.

Take Care.
SierraKnight chapter 5 . 3/1/2003
I have a suspition that Sakura isn't gone for . Yay! I like being called a faithful reviewer! _~ Have you read my story? I'd appreciate reviews. _ Well, keep up the great work!
SierraKnight chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
That's so sad! Sakura had better not ACTUALLY be dead! would the story go without her? _~ Keep up the great work, and update soon!
Pigwidgin chapter 4 . 2/25/2003
That was so sad.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Take Care.
Clari-sama chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
nyo~ it ish so sad~ just when she got her memories back~! this has to have a happy ending *busts out into tears* i need a tissu box T_T
Blank55555555 chapter 4 . 2/22/2003
Wow. when I read the end of this chapter, I was speechless. It was so sad.. I couldn't believe that Sakura died! Poor Kori. Is it really the end? Your story is so good! I'm waiting anxiously for updates _6
Clari-sama chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
O_O you must write more~! you stopped at a cliff hanger! *twitches* the chapters are very good! very engaging! more more~!