Reviews for Questions
Nai Nebel chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
In order of start to finish:
"What's up past the ceiling?"
Who can tell? I can't see it, the ceiling's in the way.
"What's shining behind the stars?"
More stars! Stars rule!
"What creatures rule the oceans?"
Very small rocks.
"What crawls the surface of Mars?"
Political rejects
"When is the asteroid coming?"
In a year or so. It'll burn up though.
"When will God walk again?"
Hopefully soon, we need him.
"When will all the hatred cease?"
I don't know, but let's work together to help it end.
"When will women be equal to men?"
I hope it happens soon... I hate how un-equal it is.
"Who is truly the real God?"
A single mother working two jobs, and still able to take her kid to soccer practice.
"Who was the spark of our lives?"
Our families.
"Who taught us all we know?"
Everyone we know, and we learn more from each new person we meet.
"Who gave us the mark to thrive?"
All who tell us we are doing a good job.
"Why are humans so unaware?"
We lost touch with ourselves.
"Why do we cause each other pain?"
Who knows... I wish I did.
"Why do we take so many lives?"
Population Control?
"Why must terror reign?"
Because scaring people is easy...
I love this poem. *favorites*
Mobius Soul chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I have to like this poem, just b/cuz you've seen Holy Grail. It's a pretty good poem all by itself too.
Kyle Gon Jinn chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
The attic; the neon lights of Las Vegas; Lugia! Doi!; Martians! Again, doi!; watch either Deep Impact or Armageddon - it already came, baby; when he gets off his lazy ass and out of his armchair parked in front of the TV; the same day that I dress up as Tails; the same day I dress up as Tails, then Kenny, then Yoda; looks to me like a hippopanzee; ummm... Zapdos?; Oh, that one's easy... *pauses* ...I'll get back to you; Because we're ignorent; because it's fun!; again - fun; because horror movies kick ass. Now where's my herring, dammit?
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
LOL! Thank you for answering my questions. _ *KG
Anne Mophy chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
The sky; teeny tiny flashlights; plankton; lost little robots from NASA; what asteroid?; nobody knows...; probably not 'til everyone knows the answer to the last one; hopefully never(I prefer being superior (j/k)); God is; Static Electricity; the aliens implanted in our brains; Target (tm); because we think we know everything; because we don't know everything; because we know too little; because we know too much. Sorry, temporarily obsessed with answering rhetorical questions... I like this poem.