Reviews for Society
Romantiphobia chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
So true. I think everyone in Society needs to read this poem, it would actually do some good to some people in my opinion. Kepp writing more, maybe the message wil go through :)
J. Lessard chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Meh, well... this was okay. The only part I didn't actually like was the beginning because I'm Wiccan but the rest was really depressive. It doesn't make me think because I already know society sucks. Maybe it has to do with my own song of the same title and the details inside. Meh, great work... Dukky
Sekai no Hikari chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Yes, society reall is missing love. They have forgotten God and His love altogether. Great poem.
shadowwolf2371 chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
nicely written. keep writing.
Pound chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
yes, STILL reviewing cus my parents think im too unstable to go to school. anyways i like your rhyming. its creative. like fuck and amuck... robbed and lobbed. not that i can say im not part of the problems you refer to, but i like it. keep writing.
Kyle Gon Jinn chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Makes you think, doesn't it?
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Woah...you really think so...wow, thanks! *smiles happily* That really made my day! Thanks! *KG
Anarchy chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
What a lot of people might say is wrong with this poem is that its cliched. But the truth our society is really messed up. The only reason poems like this have become cliched is because open-minded, compassionate human beings such as yourself have cried out against the evil of society again and again to no avail. In my opinion being human never becomes cliched, and this is probably the greatest social critisism poem since William Blake's "Augeries of Innocence."