Reviews for Like the Sky Was Falling
Omok chapter 7 . 2/9/2008
aww...cute ) now, only if you had made some more mush _; or the details of their wonderful date
Silver Flame chapter 7 . 1/28/2004
Hi, I liked this story! Laura's views on life seem a bit like my own. I was thinking of starting up a femslash archives and I was wondering if I could archive this story?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
Wow. I just found this story tonight and it's great so far. I liked the line: '
Quip Clip chapter 7 . 12/11/2003
. wonderful! wonderful! i love it. so introspective and wise. if you don't mind, i took the liberty of borrowing the first paragraph of chapter four for my AIM profile...it's exactly what i've always thought. i can give you credit for it, but i don't know how well "daylily gold" will go over for the author's name. o.O;
i really love how much you made laura think before she accepted...and that she accepted. that happened to me...except i was kinda in denial for a few months. it's cool how real (lol) you make laura seem.
and i would definitely read any other story you wrote continuing laura and chris' story. _
~*Gretchen*~
Stelynn chapter 6 . 4/15/2003
I've read this story before, and I just wanted to tell you again how awesome it is. I really love it. I checked your website, and loved the poetry, is there a e-mail address I can send more feedback to?
Stelynn chapter 7 . 3/8/2003
That's awesome. I really loved it!
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 7 . 3/1/2003
This was a fantastic read. The whole time I was reading I was just blown away by the poetic quality of your writing. A simple story, told in such an earth-shattering way. My motto with writing has always been, "It's not important what the story is, but how you tell it." I feel like this story is a great example of this. I've got nothing but appaluse for this, it really moved me.
Aftertaste of a Razorblade chapter 7 . 2/27/2003
'The main problem was that they only had so many army men, so they spent ten minutes convincing one kid to grab the stapler so they could use the staples as the opposing army. When they managed to steal some girl’s packet of fake nails to use as siege weapons, I gave up all hope for the future.'

like something MY guy friends would do 6_6

Erm, sorry I haven't been around lately. Stuff's been going on in my life, ya know?

Anyway-

Good story. No, GREAT story!
ForeverPained chapter 7 . 2/21/2003
coo
ForeverPained chapter 6 . 2/21/2003
i understand now
ForeverPained chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
::blinks in confusion::
BlueMail chapter 7 . 2/19/2003
I must beautiful. so, wow. This is one of the touching stories I've read in awhile. The whole being real . You're truly talented. Thank you for bringing a wonderful piece of work :-)
Just Wolf chapter 7 . 2/19/2003
Great! Totally good and beautiful and amazing. (although I was sure the fairytale was sleeping beauty - i'm such an idiot!)
O5 chapter 7 . 2/16/2003
Wow, great story, any chances for a sequel? two thumbs up!
Bakamegami-sama chapter 7 . 2/11/2003
Oh my kami-sama. I love you. That has got to be one of the most satisfying things I've ever read. You need to get yourself published. *sighs* It was so beautiful...like...like...TRUFFLES! *eats a yummy chocolatey truffle and smiles* Definetly like truffles...
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »