Reviews for Suicide
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Man.. I loved this.. it was really well written.. in the sense that the words just flowed so well n the description was really well done.. u did a great job there..
YMK chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
this is really sad but good, except for the last few lines though that was very different from the rest.
never here anymore chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Get help?

are you trying to tell me something? anyway it was a good poem

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Zidane 2003 FFIX chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Reminds me of Adam's Song...
Penny Clearwater chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
I love the poem, except the last few lines:

But you're already gone,

Gone to the hell that you deserved.

No great loss.

Learn sympathy. People who want suicide don't need to hear something like that, I would know. It only makes situations worse. It was such a moving poem till that.
geminibeauty chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
That is really good, go you... LOL
Ashers chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Oh my...O_o; That's really...freaky! I tried it once, but you know that already, but yeah, I wouldn't go to hell, because I'm a Christian, but I actually dont feel that way anymore, God showed me the other way. He'd be mad with me if I did that! Thats really...wow though! It says something really meaningful!
doompaw chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Is there some thing wrong with you?
Tweek chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Once again a dark one, even darker knowing it nearly happened to a friend of yours. It makes you think about life and death, thankfully I've never been depressed enough to consider ending it all. strong and emotional stuff.10/10
LolipopGreen chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
wonderful! I've tried it once, but never again. This really addresses a problem in life now-a-days. (c:
KG chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
AGH! All of my poems are all black...*blinks* What zee hell? Ahh well, it wasn't supposed to be like that, but I guessed it worked for this one. I'm glad that you are over your suicidal feelings now... I wrote this (I'm not sure if I said anything about it in the description so I will say it now) about my friend (who shall remain nameless) because she tried to commit suicide in my own room. I came in and saw her sitting there...it was pitiful. Very depressing...so I am going to shut up about it! . Thanks a lot for reviewing this one, since it's one of my personal favorites. *KG
Rug chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
Was that supposed to be all black? If so, it says something very meaningful. (If not then there's something wrong with your computer!) I've only ever felt suicidal once or twice, but don't worry, I'm over it. :)
27 | « Prev Page 1 2