Reviews for Silence Kills
j0zz chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
omg (cries) i love this poem. it represents how i lost my best friend too.
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
I've got to agree...the silence from a friend...hurts much more than razors and pills... Heck, the silence could even drive to the razors... I think my favourite line is "razors cut, get numb with pills"... I'm not sure why exactly, but it touched something deep in me.. I love your writing... it's always such an emotional thing to read, as well as inspiring (particularly for anything concerning EDs or cutting)
Sweet Sorrow chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
dude, this is a kick ass poem! i read this way back then... and i am totally obsessed with it! like totally! i have it in my workbook, in a frame, and like.. everywhere! hehehe.. great poem! you are a very talented writer!

Sweet Sorrow
HereIDreamtIWasAnArchitect chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
*is amazed* you never cease to amaze me, this was wicked amazing...I wish I had half of your skills.
SilverTear3 chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
woah-

that is a seriously amazing poem
Suicidal Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
You tend to have a repetitive thing going on in your poetry, which I sence is your style and not your phaze 'cause you've been doing it for a long time. and i think it makes your writing very unique- I'm glad it works for you, because I don't think I could do it. I tried to in my song and it only had three I had ment for it to be acceptionaly long :( . oh well. anyways on subject. this is a beautiful poem. I dont Understand your freinds mostly, but I do understand the poetry so. I liked it,. I wouldn';t have been able to find an akward pair if wanted too. Tori AMos II
Blue SunriZe chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
I like it because its very real.
Vi chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Wow...that was really a great poem, it really flowed together with the rhyme and everything. Good job ]
SKACHICK chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
wow, that was really deep, it was really good too you have talent