Reviews for Virgin
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
WOW!
romancingthemoon chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Yay viginity! I'm right there with you...anyways, this is a solid poem. V. good in the good department...

I just finished reading Baby Bebop by F.L. Block. I noticed on a review you wrote to SOTA that you liked her...

Au revior, or pardon my francais,

Caro
tarnished oversoul chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
there's something strangely fulfilling about a poem that is not only imagery full and well-written, but also comprehensible (if that is indeed a word.)

Tarnished Oversoul
xurbandecayx chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
I don't really understand where you're coming from here, you seem to want to lose your virginity because it seems so horrible to not sacrifice yourself... But at the same time I have a feeling you don't want to have sex... Maybe that's the whole point of the poem, or is it just an emotional outbreak? I like how you express yourself in here, it really shows the depth of the emotions... How it's not just a quick decision, like what you're going to wear that day. Great job. I know you know this, but... I feel I should quote the words of Alesse: "Don't give him anything you ever expect to get back". It's true, don't lose it to somebody until YOU are ready, and you feel safe and everything... I'm done my sex-ed talk for today, this is my hundredth time. But anyways, lovely job!
Magickal Poetess chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
beautiful! I absolutely loved it!