Reviews for Forever an Aching Heart
ClassicElfRyoko chapter 5 . 7/23/2004
Wow, you really don't know how much I enjoyed your story. I don't know why but you can't help but pity yourself for falling inlove with a friend you've only met over the internet. I think i've done almost everything in this story except for meet him in real life. and Even though we've had that big gap of 2 1/2 years of not talking as friends, suddenly he came back and now we're bf and gf, but I don't know... I really don't, i've know him for almost 5 years, blah. well.. Great story though, Loved it!
DraconisMagical chapter 5 . 4/11/2003
I totally agree Orlando Bloom is fuckin hot he is really fuckin hot when he is Legolas with that blonde remains me of Draco Malfoy and his father Lucius Malfoy from Harry Potter!
DraconisMagical chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
This is so fucking cool! I swear alot too!
Angel-blader chapter 4 . 3/10/2003
o my God! thank u! this is a story i've been searching for! cuz almost the exact situation as the first chap! THANK U! :D

~*~AB~*~
axania chic chapter 5 . 1/27/2003
aww sweet really funny bout the friends lol i have 2 disagree with u about orlando blooming gorgeous elijah wood totally lol orlando second hehehe soz its just elijah lol omg the new movie the ents soz i saw it on sat and the ents scared me neway great chappie

axy
Chen chapter 5 . 1/26/2003
Nice chapter, have been waiting that for a while. Keep going.
s-pannrada chapter 5 . 1/26/2003
You're good writer. Write more soon.
axania chic chapter 4 . 1/24/2003
aw great fic

kinda relateish gd fic coz it does happen a lot

axy
salzstar chapter 4 . 1/13/2003
I like this story, particularly because a lot of people who read it can relate to it.

Internet relationships are great to write about, mostly because there is such a lot of depth you can give to the other person (eg Jackal/Josh)since your main character and reader knows nothing about them unless you tell them.

I enjoyed the way you had Aurora tell Josh her full name, it was a funny moment when one could imagine the look on his face.

And the scary movie cliche with the jumping into his arms? Totally hilarious!

Looking forward to the next chapt,

salzstar
Chen chapter 4 . 1/13/2003
Did that really happen? Anyway, got to do the math assignment, due tomorrow. See you in blk. H Bye
sakurantokyo too lazy to sign in chapter 4 . 12/30/2002
is that the end? a happy ending... seriously... well that's new _ most are like ha i'm a psycho murderer! wheee! lol well keep writting _ i actually read your hp ficcies then got to this one _ keep writting!
sakurantokyo too lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 12/29/2002
dude seriously... bah falling in love online sucks tho if you never meet the guy... and if they pull something like this, like cutting off ties i mean c'mon, keep going i wanna know what happens with this josh thing
girly girl10 chapter 3 . 12/28/2002
HI thats kinda wat happened with me a while ago

i love the story though

plz write more

from girly girl
Punk Rock Trash chapter 3 . 12/27/2002
Hmm. *nods* Me like! Very good! God, those blasted internet crushes. I'm in the middle of one and I've not met him yet...

Yesh, I like the plot. I like the characters. It needs romance, now, and it'll be quite a nice little story. Yay!

-Phoenix/Lithium
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2002
i want to know more! this is cool! is this chapter a cilff hanger! i really want to know more!