Reviews for Shades of Grey
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
(do you see that girl there with

the lavender irises?

How she sways her hips?

I miss you so)

i fucking love poems with parentheses :p. this was really beautiful and hypnotic. PLUS YOU USED THE WORD SALINE! you are god.
sunfruit chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Gorgeous
Nita chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
I don't know what it is about this one. Something just gets me.

I am very attached to this piece.
Raging Angel of White chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
i like it, but why do all these people have shades of grey for a title. we must all think frighteningly alike
No Longer Posting Here chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I love that! SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

GeN!
tarnished oversoul chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
this drew a question in me, perhaps not at all related to this very rich poem (so excuse me)- why is it that anything that we comprehend as good is relative of sin- isn't that strange

tarnishedoversoul
Morgana chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
I love the use of parentheses. Yup, it covers feelings I've known before, and the colors metaphors seem to fit in better than I usually see. Kisses are pewter? Please explain that one.
She's a Star chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Oooh, that was really good, Norah. Very beautifully phrased, and the emotions were so perfectly expressed. Bittersweet and lovely.

I love it :-)
xurbandecayx chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Oooh! So pretty! I love this! Norah, you've out done yourself. I really REALLY love this one! It's jam-packed full of lyrical prose, and it's delicate and beautiful, like the snowflakes dancing outside the window... "And you're beautiful because I can't have you". Gorgeous.
Aidlyn chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Norah...that was beautiful! Please keep gracing with your captivating poetry. . .
Faith In A Bad Guy chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
i like this a lot, keep it up