Reviews for FEAR
loveishopeless chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Awesome poem, i definitly know how you feel, you think you know someone but then the person is totally different
Embyr Black chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
your friend writes some great poems

E.B.
anon63 chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
very well done. gets the feeling across very effectively.
restless-wandering chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
wow. That was great! although kind of depressing. nice job :)
loseconsciousness-dzryt chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
very strong scared feeling..good use of words...i think u...er ur friend writes like mee..using poem-ish stuff ) its easier isn't it
Hopes Forgotten chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Wow, that's really good.
Fire of the Vampire chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Ouch. Good job! I hope she can conquer the fear inside.

God Bless

Much Love

Later Daze

- Kacie
DefianceIsMe chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
WOW It sounds like it's something horrible that she found out. I shouldn't be butting in cuz its none of my business and she doesn't need to take my advice...If he kept something that big hidden that means that their trust level just went *whistles* waaaaaaay down meaning that the relationship isn't worth it anymore. At least that's how it would be in my point of view but like I said. Nothing to do with me...Well great job on the poem. Hope things work out for your friend.
CaptivatedTranquility chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
That's very interesting. I've never had this experience yet so I can't relate, but written very well.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
deep
Joflower chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
umm... do i dare ask what is wrong? awesome poem and everything... but man... i donno what to say!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
WOW... that was very moving. what's so bad about her boyfriend that made her so scared?