Reviews for Forgotten Meaning
K.G. Hollingsworth chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
I just picked a poem at random to review because I'm lazy and this is the easiest way to add you to my Author Alert list. But hey, that's pretty darn good. I likes. Yes indeed.
Somnia chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Wow you got it in one! THIS IS AMAZING! you've just put all my feelings about modern christmas into a short poem. It is SO wrong that Jesus' message of love is forgotten in a world that only cares about profit, even if you're not a Christian (which I realise you're not) you have to agree that Christmas shouldn't be about presents or stuffing your face..it should be about love...
Kawaii lil' Usagi-hime chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
There would be no Christmas without Christ...hence the name. Very true a message. Keep writing, and thanks for all the reviews.

Kawaii Usagi
Chibiheartdragon chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Oh, great poem. I understand Christmas is not about toys and gifts. It's about the hearts that we touch and the care that we show. (I also heard "counting our blessings" too.) It's a great poem for Christmas! Keep writing those poems! o (my special "super happy" face)

Chibiheartdragon
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
I agree, Christmas is just a holiday for the toy companies these days. I've seen some pretty disturbing X-mas themed commercials this season *shudder*

I'm not religious either but I really like the theme of this poem. Great job!

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-
Pink Parka Girl chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Family is good, but presents are good too! _ However, we could do without some of those awful commercialized Christmas speicals with no plot to speak of...nice work, Namir! :-)

Pink Parka Girl
DiamondTopaz chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Thanks. I am a Christian (but not a radical zealot one! Don't hate me!), and I try to remind myself of this every Christmas. But it's so hard, 'coz I'm constantly surrounded by the commercialism. Hell, people are dropping free stuff in my lap! This is a good reminder, although I could sort of tell you don't really...you know...think that.

Would you mind telling me how you got that picture of you gagging Kenny on your bio? I want to put one on mine of a fancharacter from my Zelda fic, "Vengeful Seduction."
Pandista chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Totally dude. Everybody has forgotten what Christmas is really about. Now it's all about presents and shopping and all that crap. Good job

Tweek's Panda
Needa S chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Awesome! Very meaningful! Things have really changed over the years. Some kids will look at you and say is this all? How sad when I was a child I was happy with one gift! Sorry I didn't mean to go on & on. You did a good job putting this together. Keep writing!