Reviews for Enlighten Me
aquamoon222 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Very interesting twist. I can really relate to this one. A lot of yearning. amazing work!
Angerona chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Nice.

I like how the first part and the second is seperated but the two words Fall and out really great.

And the last last parts, really great. :D

Angerona the Goddess of Death
Au Printemps chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
You've been to the word candy shop, haven't you? One of my favourite things to do is make phrases to catch the ear, yet usually they sacrifice a less ambiguous meaning for their beauty.

Well done, and I see you've got some e.e. cummings going on there with the capitalization.
chairmanmeow chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
EEp! Beautiful! I like it...
Queenofrefuse chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
the first stanza made aladdin's cave of wonders pop into my head. anyway, i really enjoyed the line, "tempest of sin". it creates such a great image. i think that the format worked well too.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
nicely done, like how you use your puncuation, makes it interesting when you read it
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
hey, cool peom! great job. and thanks for the nice review! *g*

cio, hoellenwauwau
Accolo ab Renideo chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Wow, that was really good. I LOVE the fall out part. Really creative. You've done a great job of saying things without saying them. *Blank look* Ok, I didn't get what I just said. Your descriptions tell us what you mean without saying it out straight. Only suggestion is more capitalization. It's all lower case and caps would polish it up. Really great though. This is going on my favorites list. Just some confusing advice, S.S.I.

Ps, Thanks for reviewing my poem.
Bitter Berry chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
*awe-struck* Oh glee! *lol* That was great. Wow. It was so well put. Right. O_o Umm...I don't know what to say. It was so great. *shrugs* It was!

-Bitter B.
Chibiheartdragon chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
"Do I really have to say this two more times?"-Austin Powers

Really? Do I have to? My hands are slipping...must not say it again...oh...your poems are so great! 'Tis different that it is poetry. o() I'm...bursting! So cool! Help me out here! Okay, okay. !

*phew* Okay. Now I'll do it right. Enlighten you? You enlightened me with that poem! 0_o; (I do both () and ; for sweatdrops) How can anyone hate your poems? Well, keep up the good work.

...again

Chibiheartdragon

"...Don't kill me!"-Cosmo
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
I like this poem, mucho. I'm all about the truth and finding out the truth and telling the truth, well, most of the time, hehe. Great poem. I love to question everything but when the question/answer ratio is way off I start getting a little tweaked out, if ya know know wha I mean.

Cricky! If my computer moves any slower I swear to God I'm gunna kill it! I could throw it out the window, make it look like a suicide, no one will ever know it was me! Muwahahahahahaha... ahem, I've moved off topic, haven't I?

Great poem, thumbs!

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-

PS: "arrivederci" means good-bye in italian, I just thought I would enlighten you, hehe. And thanks bunches for all the reviews! . You reviewed like 8 poems! I was like holy cow! I thought I would go and review a few of your poems, too. Did you know you have 243 poems/stories! Shnikies!

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-

Peace and love to Kenny!

In the words of my hero, "Die human stink beasts!" No wait, thats not what I meant to say...
Just A Friend chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
wow, i can relate... when my best friend said she found out a major secret about her boyfriend, i just had to ask what it was, now i kind of wish i didn't... i wanted to know so badly because it was troubling her and now...

anyway, i'll shut up about that stuff you don't want to hear and get to the stuff you do want to hear.

COOOOOL poem!
Hopes Forgotten chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Wow, that's good
Pink Parka Girl chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Wow...deep. Very deep. So deep it doesn't make much sense at all O_o But I like it, anyhow. There's just something nice about it, even if I don't have the slightest what it is...nice job!

Pink Parka Girl