Reviews for Silent Guardians
SkyeWolf25 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Beautiful poem. Who doesn't love a good one about angels? "Bleed down from heaven-" Beautiful line, liked it the best. I am yet hoping to write a piece this beautiful on my end of the spectrum. Truly wonderful piece of work, I hope you continue to enjoy writting more masterpieces like this.
Faylinn Smith chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
I like this. I would say more, but I think all of the other reviews speak for me. _
Zainab chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
a very detailed poem. lovely
Starlight Rain chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
I love the way the lines are broken up, and the many wonderful descriptions, creating a lovely mental image. This poem is very, very...comforting. Reading it actually makes me feel a little bit more protected...

Beautiful!

Starlight Rain
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Aww...It's beautiful.
Galbraith chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
I really suck at writing reviews... ok. That was an awsome poem... I even learned a new word: cacophony - a harsh discordant sound! Ok... but wow! you really have an amazing way with words. Your really talented. Keep it up and good luck on your future masterpieces!

Peace
TalieZ chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
You used big words...and i still liked it! Yay for me!
Queenofrefuse chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
i love how you described the fingers as "bleed[ing] down from heaven". beautifully written. thank you so much for all the reviews as well!
chauncey chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
hey I like this poem and where do you live. I was just a wondering. Keep up with the great poems. buh bye
not sure yet chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
wow, the imagry in that short lil thing is incredible, and the emotion that is signifies, i love it, great job
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
wow, ununsual form for a poem, but it just fits. great imagery, really liked it!

cio, hoellenwauwau
reveileb maerdyad chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
lovely and ethereal. exactly what i'd imagine angels to be like. :)
triskaidekaphobia chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Your poetry is just like *stands back and admires it* overwhelmingly good!
Bitter Berry chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
*points an accusing finger at you* You used my favorite word! Plethora! _;;

You make me hate myself. Why? Because it's wonderful poets like you that show me how horrible of a writer I am. I'm too scared to even write a poem. *lol* Ah well.

This was another wicked cool piece. Your use of words made it seem very real and solid, as in believable. *lol* Don't mind me...I'm off my rocker at the moment...seeing how I don't even have a rocker...that...wouldn't work. Gah.

-Bitter B.
kaika switched chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Beautiful poetry...it was very deep and realistic. Keep writing!