Reviews for Maze
Keree chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh just think of all the loverly things we could do with a corn field in Texas. This poem makes me think of circles and it's very well writen.
Chasing Skylines chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I liked this. It was surprising though her reason was unique and interesting that she would build a new maze, but this time with a guide.

I liked this because of the analogy; that life is a maze, and a loved one a person to guide you through it.

- Review Marathon, link in profile.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Aww this poem is so sweet and lovely. I'm such a sucker for a good love poem. ) Peace.
Marie Bee chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
DOT DOT DOT! ... ... ... ... ... ...

BURN!

(Oh and by the way I liked it.)
blue-dan chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Beautifully written.
angelicdust chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
gee thnx 4 da reviews..n don mention it..t'waz mah pleasure to .. bout da poem.. it was too much of a prose ..u shoul dhav given it atleast a slight poetic touch..not rhming or anythin but just writin it in another way... but , it was a good one...
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Thats really sweet, I hope you did give it to
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
DID you give this to him? I wish I had a girl friend that would write stuff like this for me, he was lucky.
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
I like how you say you start a new maze after you get out of the first one. It's true, life is a maze, but not so difficult when with someone you love. Keep up the great writing!
Steph chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
This poetry is very beautiful. You are a very talented writer, and this is a great way of showing that you do not need to rhyhm! I think this would be a great present. A lot more personal than chocolates, that's for sure.

Keep up the good work!