Reviews for Why?
nicky475 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
nice but i dont like the ending
DasRebell chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
cool...yet...i have to point out something that has not been pointed out...Dylan (one of the boys) was part Jewish...just a minor detail...i hate critizing so really don't take it too personaily...it's good...
ehdk42099 chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
I think this is a great poem, but theres a few little details. Eric and Dylan wernt Racist theres many reports saying they werent, and that they would have killed him even if he haddne been black. And they did care, why do you think they did what they did? people pushed them so far and they did care that people were teaseing and making fun of them costantly. thats part of the reason for the shooting. anyway good poem I do like it, Just thought I'd point those things out.
Zidane 2003 FFIX chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
It's true. But no one cares anymore, and that's why this shit happens.
Aeryka chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
Wow. You tell em! Thanks for reading my stuff! This is really really really good.
Kyle Gon Jinn chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
I don't know how you do it Cass. This stuff is brilliant.
geminibeauty chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
I like the twist at the end, yet this is a real subject... And I am very sympathtic, for all of those familys...
Mew Warrior chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Very sad. Makes me kind of sad when thinking of how the parents felt when they discovered their kids were dead.
Feste Starveling chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Very touching! I've written (but not posted) a poem/song about the topic called "(The End of) The Age of Inocence."
Tweek chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
All the more meaningful, when I read in this mornings paper of 2 boys arrested for planning a similar crime, and earlier this week two more children killed in school by fellow pupils. People must learn that if they have a right to bear arms, them they have a responsibility to keep those arms out of the hands of children, until they do tragidies like this are doomed to be repeated. Keep up the good work KG
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
Yeah...the Columbine thing really saddened me. I hate when stuff like that happens v_v. Anyway, thanks for reviewing!

*KG
Shine chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
so sad, so true...really nice...