Reviews for You've Got Mail
Eratosthenes chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Dude. There definitely aren't any chat rooms called "Pedophiles Delight." And I'm pretty sure child predators don't go around calling themselves LoinKing69. Also I doubt that after she died all of the mean boys and pretty girls cried over all the times they did her wrong. I'd imagine that children who are cruel would also tend to have short memories. Also, the poem didn't rhyme, nor did it seem to have any particular meter.

Other than that I really liked it.
Brigitte Hempkett chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
wow.

i really, really liked this one.

it was deep and very very true.

good work.

heartstonilynn
kitty-mao-mao chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
nice! this is extremely emtionally powerful! keep writing.
Sita Fuoco chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Wow... um I am sort of scared to go into any chatrooms now...Anyway, the poem was unbelieveable.. The diction perfect for the meaning... I really, hate to say 'enjoyed' the poem but i guess i did... of course... the poem is hardly, 'enjoyable' persay... uhh yeah nice job and keep it up!
Skye Black chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Only one word can describe this poem: POWERFUL!

As sad as it is, its so very true and the full story presented in such a way that makes you feel it.

And the end leaves such an impression on you!

Congratulations. This is great work.
xLecta chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Wow, this is wonderful. People should open their eyes a lot more to this topic. The idea was very original and you wrote it out as a poem very, very well. I love your wording and the story line and especially the ending, it just sums everything up and makes you go "wow".
Wonderful job
Oddrie chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Wow. That was scary. EEk!
Alana Hikari-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
O.O

Oh... goodness.

Wow.

alana
Pandista chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
So true, dude. So true. That really does make you think. Too many psychos in this world...

Tweek's Panda
Zidane 2003 FFIX chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
KG, this is one of the better poems i've read from you... Kind of scary as well, but that's the truth behind it anyway alot of times. But thankfully, not ALL the time.
Box 5 Lot 665 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
A VERY thoughtful poem. Good job. ;) Kudos to you, hehe.

Stef-chan
Ashers chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Eek...thats a really thoughtful poem! Makes me think a lot about that sort of thing.
Kyle Gon Jinn chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
This poem makes you sit down and think. There's a lot of terrible people in the world, aren't there?
Auto The Frogster chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Wow... *Nods and bows* Very deep, insightful... This is a sad, sad poem written in a beautifully depressing way. I applaud.
Tweek chapter 1 . 3/5/2001