Reviews for Life
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
*Sighs* it was so sad to watch the girl get older and never be free of her nightmare... *sighs* however, it is a very nice effect-watching the girl grow up and such..
HereIDreamtIWasAnArchitect chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
whoa. i like poems like this. _ and yours isnt bad, so I'd love to see the original...
Jamie Cat chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
This is another powerful poem. You have a great style of writing and you choose great topics to write about. You are able to send a very strong message in your writing. I'll be checking up on you and your writing quite often.
Suicidal Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Omg- Kayley- you have not lost your touch yet thats for sure. You just keep getting better and better, this is just beautiful. and I'm crying right now. this is something, It's just reached out and touched a part of my soul just reserved for your work I think. Someday- I swear I'm going to wright like you. Most of my poetry have little emotion to other people- they're visious, um they are about hatred and violence, because It's what I express best. But you'r poetry just, it's so lovely there could NEVER be enough words for me. To express my graditute, how thankful I am that you write this poetry, it brings an imense amount of relief to me. Often more than my own poetry could ever express.
Kaykoha Ayanithne chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
This is amazing! Your a great writer, and this is a really good work of art.
Poppyseed too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/21/2002