Reviews for Samantha
ilovedystopia chapter 1 . 5/25
Guest chapter 40 . 4/28
I think 'Samantha' is a wonderful story and was glad to once more come across this gem, but I do feel that it needs one last chapter added to it, or an epilogue. BADLY. James and Sam go through so much in this story and one chapter, filled with peace and toe-curling delight to be found in only each others' company, would go a long way in rounding up their whirlwind romance (at least in my opinion). What might make it even more poignant is if you were to include Brian's funeral too. It might be a nice way to balance out the end; to pay respect to a beloved friend and great character, while finally giving James and Sam a dose of the happiness they undoubtedly deserve. I know you haven't written anything for this in a long time (or at least posted anything), but seeing as you did put so much energy, patience and care into it, I think it'd be worth making the effort to write just a little bit more. I know I for one would be glad to read it! Thank you for sharing (and leaving up!) this lovely piece of work.
All the best,
Lara
heya chapter 40 . 4/11
You took 9 yrs to write this? Wow.
Anyways it was good. I really liked Zack's character, almost thought he would turn out to be one of the good ones at the end. Brian was good too. Aww, but u really could improve a lot on the ending. That is if u ever got back here. he he. I wish u would write more. You are good at this. Either way Good Luck ;)
Blueivies chapter 40 . 2/27
Why did you kill Brian?! :( Good story anyway!
MileyRowling chapter 40 . 2/12
Great work! I really liked it! Nice job!
lilcarellijohn chapter 40 . 2/4
I loved it all awesome sauce
lilcarellijohn chapter 32 . 2/3
WHAT why is he turning out to be a total JERK-FACE
steelgray chapter 24 . 11/28/2014
Oh dear goodness, they think it's Holly! What a surprise!
steelgray chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
Oh no! Go, run, oh poor Peter and Sophie! (Holly I can do without :) )
steelgray chapter 22 . 11/28/2014
YES! Finally! Loved it, loved it, loved it!
steelgray chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
Excellent! Good on James for doing the right thing. Nice!
steelgray chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
Sophie knows! And for some reason, she seems more likable in this chapter! Maybe because she hates Holly as much as I do... :)
steelgray chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
Oh the doubt, the feelings...this entire story is amazing!
steelgray chapter 18 . 11/28/2014
Com'n James, get it together and tell her you like her! Fantastic chapter!
steelgray chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
God, Sophie annoys the heck out of me. Grrr. Great chapter! I love how Peter can just go on while they yell; I'd like him for my grandfather too. :)
3,238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »