Reviews for Samantha
Lilchany chapter 40 . 3/22
This flowed really well especially for being written over almost ten years. The characters were pretty consistent as well as your writing style which over the time span I expected to see it altered more obviously. Anyway, great job with the story!
MusicGurl8129 chapter 40 . 2/7
Aw, I enjoyed every aspect of this Story, it was very enjoyable. I'm not sure if you've edited or not, but you're writing is very good. The story was interesting. Big pat on the back to ya ;)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 4 . 2/6
This Story is too interesting for my own good. You said you wrote this in Middle School? I don't know if this was edited or not since, maybe you did. But I think you wrote this incredibly good. :)
Tofu chapter 40 . 2/4
Guest chapter 40 . 12/17/2013
Its over? Damn I wanted an epilogue.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/30/2013
Awww nice ending. Kind of sad that there's no epilogue, but sometimes epilogues can ruin a great story. So it's okay, and I mean you're the author. You decide how it should end. I kind of wished they confessed their love, but it's totally okay.
:) I hope you come back to fictionpress and write more great stories.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/30/2013
I am so thankful the kidnappers with rhyming names weren't cruel.
inuyashlover98 chapter 40 . 11/11/2013
Damn. I finished this fiction in 2 days. Amazing! I loved it.
chocolate and banana chapter 40 . 10/10/2013
Hi. I was wondering if you are going to write an epilogue sometime soon to provide some sort of closure for the story. I found the ending a bit abrupt and would really really appreciate an epilogue. They've been through so much already...I need some form of romantic ending. haha. :)
Guest chapter 40 . 8/26/2013
Encore! Encore! ummmm :p epilogue please?
toffeema chapter 31 . 7/31/2013
Well, for my two cents - I love cliches . . . and I am WAY past middle school. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
Awww
Ladyalexa chapter 40 . 7/26/2013
Na UH! this story was really really good.
but but the end was like i dunno, i wanted more. please, please, give me an epilogue of sorts.
And I like Sam's character. Not many female lead does have the will and strength and intelligence like hers.
And I absolutely adore James!
Zach wasn't too bad in my opinion. LOL, even if he tried on killing James. but oh well, im kinda interested on what would he be if he met the love of his life. yeah.
And too bad Brian had to die. I liked him from the start, up to the end,
COMPLIMENTS, ciao :))))
Dawn28 chapter 40 . 7/14/2013
Hi, this was an awesome story! I read on your profile that you're contemplating whether or not you should write a final chapter and I think that you definitely should! I would love to see what becomes of Sam and James and if Zach will make an appearance since he's apparently still alive. Thanks for sharing your work :)
Guest chapter 40 . 6/9/2013
thanks for finishing this!
3,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »