Reviews for Samantha
Lumix chapter 40 . 9/9
Hello Mystified,
after reading a lot of Fanfictions and stories here on Fictionpress, I finally decided to create an account to favorise stories and write reviews. The biggest mistake an auther can make is to write a story which doesn't make sense or which has characters who make things no normal person would do or simply act unreasonable. Since one of my favorite genre/storyline is some romance with an adventure story in tow, your story looked perfect for me on the first glance. And your story didn't disappoint me. It had a compelling first chapter and I read your whole story within two days. The characters acted reasonable and the story didn't get boring and it didn't repeat itself. You deserve the nearly 2k favorites! The length of the whole story is perfect, but in my opinion it really needs an epiloge!

Thank you for writting it, I really enjoyed it. I just have one question: Does IDK mean "I don't know"?

Best wishes,
Lumix
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 40 . 9/6
Wonderful story!
22shadowspirit chapter 40 . 12/9/2016
OMAGAWDDDDDDD! Your story was one of the best that I have ever read, the complex plot line, the twists, the characters, EVERYTHING! Great job!
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 40 . 5/17/2016
Great story!
skp373 chapter 40 . 5/11/2016
skp373 chapter 33 . 5/11/2016
You what? You dumbass!"
"No swearing," he muttered.
Avery young chapter 40 . 3/13/2016
Awesome plot .;-)Type your review here.
kayden-sparks chapter 39 . 9/2/2015
Wow! I absolutely LOVED this story! I appreciate how well it was written. I love the characters, the action it was all great. I was worried Samantha was going to get a little Mary Sue, but you kept her strong, yet believable. I loved this story! I'd really love a story Zach as the main character. Love the bad boy *wink wink* Anyways just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this. Thank you and good luck with any further writing!
kayden-sparks chapter 40 . 9/2/2015
Wow! I must say I absolutely LOVED this story. It was so well written and I really appreci
ilovedystopia chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Guest chapter 40 . 4/28/2015
I think 'Samantha' is a wonderful story and was glad to once more come across this gem, but I do feel that it needs one last chapter added to it, or an epilogue. BADLY. James and Sam go through so much in this story and one chapter, filled with peace and toe-curling delight to be found in only each others' company, would go a long way in rounding up their whirlwind romance (at least in my opinion). What might make it even more poignant is if you were to include Brian's funeral too. It might be a nice way to balance out the end; to pay respect to a beloved friend and great character, while finally giving James and Sam a dose of the happiness they undoubtedly deserve. I know you haven't written anything for this in a long time (or at least posted anything), but seeing as you did put so much energy, patience and care into it, I think it'd be worth making the effort to write just a little bit more. I know I for one would be glad to read it! Thank you for sharing (and leaving up!) this lovely piece of work.
All the best,
Lara
heya chapter 40 . 4/11/2015
You took 9 yrs to write this? Wow.
Anyways it was good. I really liked Zack's character, almost thought he would turn out to be one of the good ones at the end. Brian was good too. Aww, but u really could improve a lot on the ending. That is if u ever got back here. he he. I wish u would write more. You are good at this. Either way Good Luck ;)
Blueivies chapter 40 . 2/27/2015
Why did you kill Brian?! :( Good story anyway!
MileyRowling chapter 40 . 2/12/2015
Great work! I really liked it! Nice job!
lilcarellijohn chapter 40 . 2/4/2015
I loved it all awesome sauce
3,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »