Reviews for Samantha
Grespitchied chapter 40 . 10/30/2014
Dawmittttt I wish there was more to this! I can't BELEIVE it took you at long to finish this and I doubt you'll make an epilogue since its 2014 already but I really rea
Ly enjoyed this story :)
Grespitchied chapter 22 . 10/30/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
coolkat10 chapter 40 . 10/21/2014
Aww I lve happy endings!
BabblingBug19 chapter 40 . 6/6/2014
I LOVE THE ENDING! Like my friend said, "Sometimes, the best kind of closure is having no closure." Very nice way of ending an action-packed story, catching us off-guard. (Although if you do decide to write an epilogue, that would be nice too :)) I am now punching myself for not reading this story sooner, this was all over FP and on the "Best of the Best" kinds of communities. And the inconsistencies weren't even noticeable! Kudos!
brewings chapter 29 . 5/7/2014
Well i adore you and the story. thank god max died, although i would have enjoyed it if it was more painful for himm...and nooo she met oliver...
brewings chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
Omg omg.. i am seriously dying of suspense right now.. God i hope she's not dead.. james! where the hell are ya
Lilchany chapter 40 . 3/22/2014
This flowed really well especially for being written over almost ten years. The characters were pretty consistent as well as your writing style which over the time span I expected to see it altered more obviously. Anyway, great job with the story!
MusicGurl8129 chapter 40 . 2/7/2014
Aw, I enjoyed every aspect of this Story, it was very enjoyable. I'm not sure if you've edited or not, but you're writing is very good. The story was interesting. Big pat on the back to ya ;)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
This Story is too interesting for my own good. You said you wrote this in Middle School? I don't know if this was edited or not since, maybe you did. But I think you wrote this incredibly good. :)
Tofu chapter 40 . 2/4/2014
Guest chapter 40 . 12/17/2013
Its over? Damn I wanted an epilogue.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/30/2013
Awww nice ending. Kind of sad that there's no epilogue, but sometimes epilogues can ruin a great story. So it's okay, and I mean you're the author. You decide how it should end. I kind of wished they confessed their love, but it's totally okay.
:) I hope you come back to fictionpress and write more great stories.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/30/2013
I am so thankful the kidnappers with rhyming names weren't cruel.
inuyashlover98 chapter 40 . 11/11/2013
Damn. I finished this fiction in 2 days. Amazing! I loved it.
chocolate and banana chapter 40 . 10/10/2013
Hi. I was wondering if you are going to write an epilogue sometime soon to provide some sort of closure for the story. I found the ending a bit abrupt and would really really appreciate an epilogue. They've been through so much already...I need some form of romantic ending. haha. :)
3,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »