Reviews for Samantha
Guest chapter 40 . 8/26/2013
Encore! Encore! ummmm :p epilogue please?
toffeema chapter 31 . 7/31/2013
Well, for my two cents - I love cliches . . . and I am WAY past middle school. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
Awww
Ladyalexa chapter 40 . 7/26/2013
Na UH! this story was really really good.
but but the end was like i dunno, i wanted more. please, please, give me an epilogue of sorts.
And I like Sam's character. Not many female lead does have the will and strength and intelligence like hers.
And I absolutely adore James!
Zach wasn't too bad in my opinion. LOL, even if he tried on killing James. but oh well, im kinda interested on what would he be if he met the love of his life. yeah.
And too bad Brian had to die. I liked him from the start, up to the end,
COMPLIMENTS, ciao :))))
Dawn28 chapter 40 . 7/14/2013
Hi, this was an awesome story! I read on your profile that you're contemplating whether or not you should write a final chapter and I think that you definitely should! I would love to see what becomes of Sam and James and if Zach will make an appearance since he's apparently still alive. Thanks for sharing your work :)
Guest chapter 40 . 6/9/2013
thanks for finishing this!
Edna-Mode413 chapter 40 . 5/26/2013
Wished there was an epilogue. Also the chapters flowed. I wouldn't have suspected a ten year gap between the first chapter and last chapter. When I initially saw how many chapters there were (40) I was like... "Why is it so long?" And was feeling reluctant to start it but here I am waiting in a hospital with a lot of time to spare (and since I didn't feel like starting my homework, I thought "why not") and before I knew it, I was already on chapter 30. Haha almost didn't realize how long it was because I felt like there was no filler chapter. Every chapter fit very nicely :)
mk chapter 40 . 4/12/2013
kyaaa I absolutely loved it! I finished it in record time:D:D Loved the ending too!
Valia Exendra chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I don't know if I said this already, but does anyone else see Chester See as James?
Dominique Diane chapter 40 . 4/3/2013
WHAT? IS THIS FUCKING OVER! I READ 40 CHAPTERS AND THEY DIDN'T MARRY?!
Uh, sorry about that...It always happens after reading a awesome story :) Wow, the first chapter was outstanding, the way James acted, like a truly bad guy. So exciting! And in the way the story started developing, God! He transformed into a human (a really sexy human). How old is he? 24? Supposing he ran away to the IDK guys at 17. Great freaking story.
Regards,
Diane Potter.
VoldemortsBFF chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
stuck in bed chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hi! Your story has been added to the Forbidden category on A Drop of Romeo!

Here's your review:

As soon as I read the first chapter, I knew this story was going to be interesting. How could it not be, with exploding houses and a potential kidnapper? Needless to say, I was hooked.

Samantha gets "kidnapped" by James, who is a member of the IDK, a government organization similar to the FBI, only that it usually uses methods that are illegal (for this reason, they're not publicly recognized). The backstory is that Samantha's parents were part of the IDK but were killed by Langston, the head of the organization which opposes the IDK. He believes that Samantha has some important information and wants to kill her. And that's only half of it. The story, of course, gets more complex than that.

The relationship between Samantha and James was very entertaining to follow. Although it followed a sort of hate/love course at the beginning, it turned out to be quite different later. The side characters were enjoyable to read about too: Zach was amusing; Max was plain creepy; Brian was interesting, although he didn't appear much.

In other words, it's good. As a matter of fact, to quote Jane Austen, the fact that it's good "…is a truth universally acknowledged." At least, by the fictionpress universe, judging by the 3,177 reviews. If that many people enjoyed the story, I'm sure you will too.
crystalRain7 chapter 40 . 3/13/2013
I honestly cannot believe that you began writing this in middle school! It was better than several published works I've read that were written by adults, to be honest. There was almost flawless grammar, interesting and realistic characters, an exciting and intelligent plot, perfect continuity, amazing creativity, and 0 plot holes. Several authors could take a page out of your book! Thank you for giving me pleasure of reading this wonderful story! I admire your longstanding dedication and willingness to finish what you started.
Long time reader chapter 40 . 3/1/2013
OMG! I have been a reader of this story since I was 15! I am now married with two kids and several times a year I come back to see if you updated. I read this chapter with a bitter sweet excitement, I'm so sad it's all over but SO glad I had the opportunity to read. My all time favorite story, I will truly miss James and Sam.
DeadlyKitten2021 chapter 40 . 2/17/2013