Reviews for Samantha
R. Ficst chapter 40 . 1/17/2013
AHHHH! It's over!

I love them : )

I'm incredibly curious about what hapens after - how their relationship goes, if Sam stays involved with the IDK, etc.

Anyways, thanks so much for posting. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!
R. Ficst chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
Very good chapter. They feel so real - true to their characters, and not just following the usual pattern of storybook confessions. It's like you're making all the right choices.

Of course, while I feel things going so nicely right, we know there's a whole lot of shit left on the side just waiting to come out.
R. Ficst chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
"Would it have killed you to explain that you weren't trying to kill me?" she snapped. "Next time some stranger kidnaps me I'll be sure play the part of the obedient little doll."

That really just sums it up. James may be good at most of what he does, but understanding the basics of how outsider perceptions can greatly aid or hinder a mission is where he falls flat on his face, letting his pride and personal mood work completely counter to his objective.
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Looks like I'm headed for an adventure then - in more ways than one. : )
angel cloud chapter 40 . 1/8/2013
i think it could do with a bit more at the end, just to sum everything up. it just seemed to finish to abruptly and didn't fit with the flow of the story.
That said, i really enjoyed this and don't regret the two nights of very little sleep in the slightest.
I'd love to read more of this if you can possibly muster the desire to continue.
Raventhoughts chapter 40 . 12/20/2012
hahahaha... i dunno why i did that

awesome story!
skylaire chapter 40 . 12/20/2012
loved it. couldn't stop reading it until the end :) happy ending (except the many deaths) but still :)
gunmetaltease chapter 40 . 12/20/2012
I must say, if I didn't know any better I'd think this story idea originated from a 21 year old aspiring author! But knowing this idea came to you at a young age shows how creative you are with plotlines.

I really absolutely love how you portrayed the characters as not dumb, naive assholes but as more intellectual beings that have a sense of knowing who is shooting at them

It's such a wonderful change from all the sappy love stories found in the romance section on fictionpress :) keep up the amazing work!
inactiveaccountdelete chapter 40 . 12/10/2012
Okay, so I know that your probably never going to read this, but I still would like to say how important and inspirational this story is to me. My goal in life is to be a successful author, and write an best selling teen series, and this story really helps me get into the zone. Your writing style is great, and you have great character development. I LOVED Sophie, and it was so sad when Brian died, really gave it that depressing note, you know? I enjoyed how throughout the story, Samantha had to figure out who the real bad guy was. First James, then Langston, then Zack, then Max, then Langston, then Max, then Langston, then finally at the end of it all, it turned out to be Janes's badass brother. GENIUS! I congratulate you for your brilliant writing! If you should ever lose your job, please consider writing!
Guest1128 chapter 40 . 11/24/2012
This was an amazing story! Wish there was an epilogue though. It would have been nice to find out what became of Sam, James, and Zach. Overall, I really enjoyed reading it! Great writing style :)
F.H.W chapter 40 . 10/25/2012
Awww so sweet... It was cute. Something akin to a thriller especially during those fighting scenes. And the brick throwing she did at the house was hilarious.

Still awesome job but please have an epilogue!
justmythoughtsandapen chapter 40 . 10/16/2012
wow i loved the ending :) read this in two days instead of studying for my courses, it was a nice distraction
Mazarine chapter 40 . 10/3/2012
love this story I could tell how much you grew up in this very amazing :)
intercostalspace chapter 29 . 9/12/2012
Adventure? this is under adventure category? it should be under "action" instead jeez...
intercostalspace chapter 16 . 9/12/2012