Reviews for A Pause in Time
Isca chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
A nice, light-hearted piece. Good structure and rhyming-flow. Excellent final line!
Deana Bell chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
This is very beautiful indeed. There was a movie I watched a while ago...I think it was called "Crossing Egypt"...and they had quite a few lines in there revolving around the pause in time while the sun sets. This reminded me of it. Again, very beautiful, almost like a painting.

God bless
Getuie chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
This is very good. As someone who loves watching sunsets, this really struck me. A sad way of looking at it... I always found sunsets to be strengthening and here it is depicted almost as draining... I love the way you constructed the lines using as few words as possible... it is indeed a great poem.
Lady Tryna chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
It has always seemed to me that there is something of the eternal about the sunset and this poem really captures that. I'm not much of a poet myself, so the only peice of advice I can give you is that you might want to re-upload it as FictionPress isn't displaying the apostrophes correctly (I'm getting a horizontal line and a funny, upside-down exclamation-point where they should be on my monitor). Thanks for sharing your poetry, it's very thoughtful (as in full of thought; I know that's not actually correct usage of the term, but it's the best way I could think of describing it).
SinNombre26 chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
cool! all anyone writes poems about is depressing stuff anymore, even though i am giulty of this as well, its nice to see a not so sad poem.