Reviews for I Come Crawling Back To You
Isca chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I guess that's why he's God; he's the only being capable of loving us when we're at our worst. Good poem.
True Illusion chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Great poem, I can totally relate. I think you have a very good way with words.

Thanks for the reiview, although you're slightly confused. See, you probably weren't here that far back but about a year ago there was an author calling himself Lucifer and he was going around harrassing all the Christians and I got involved with him and ended up writing that song. I can see how you made the mistake.

Anyways, thanks again. Great poem too. _ (I repeat myself, I know) Keep it up and God bless you!
Getuie chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
A very heartfelt poem... I particularly liked the forms of repetition you've used throughout the poem...
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
It's great to meet a fellow sister in Christ. This was beautiful. We can always turn away from God, but He is always there to take us back in His arms. I loved it.

Heart of the Sword
OutlawEris chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
That was so good! And it was so true. Why God ever takes us back is beyond me. I'd get so fed up with everyone.

Anyways, the picture was very true. I wish I could say more than this, but it's kinda hard to write long reviews for poetry.

"Soaked with tears and pain" - that was my favorite description of life without God.

Nicely done!
AaZz chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
YEAH! I like religious poetry!

This one is excellent!
Lina Skye chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
aww...I like it.

This same scenario seems to replay itself in many ppls lives...

we become over confident, thinking we can defeat the horrors of the real world on our own...

We are slapped with a healthy dose of reality...

and we come back to him, pleading for forgiveness and comfort.

Strangely, he always gives us the comfort we need. I don't know...if I were Him, I wouldn't give me a second glance...but, He is too good to leave me hanging.

Good job.
Hestia chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
I'm not sure this poem paints the picture you intended it to, but if it's the picture you intended then by all means, it's a very nice poem!
Deana Bell chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Awww I absolutely love this! Great work, and great emotion!

-Jesus Saves-