Reviews for Angel
LiquidGenesis chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Aw, sweet. One correction *ducks from flying objects*

"When I she her my knees get weak" (she see)

And as to me being published: I was thinking about sending some of my stuff to a publisher, but I wouldn't know where to start, I'm no good at that kind of stuff. Besides who would read my stuff in a book? Maybe I'd think about it for real if enough people read my work and commented on it. Hehe. I don't see that happening.

And onces more, this is a sweet poem.

Bless.
Nirvana Rocker chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
GREAT! I luv your writing, its so... ya know... good! Yeah... that sounded really stupid.
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
okay see Ian, i don't think that any of my (girl)friends have any problem with a guy being romantic(like yourself) cuz i sure don't. and the whole not having a girlfriend thing... forget about it, i don't think anyone need to have a girlfriend or boyfriend to make them whole... or more "manly" i mean i have a friend who's going out with a total and complete jackass just so she can go around and tell ppl that she's got a boyfriend, he was on rebound and she was looking for anyone and he asked 5 of my closest friends that same morning if they'd go out with him and then he saw *cough* and she said yes... they've been going out since last may-june... but yeah i mean having a boyfriend or girlfriend would be good but it's not a necessity... i mean i've just never had one to start with and all my good friends that i hang out with have their one person and they joke at me "oh kim's the single one" and you know i joke around back with them "POWER TO THE SINGLE PEOPLE!" but it does hurt me how i can't find someone but they've gone through dozens... yeah... i've even written about crap like this... it's tough... but yeah... i think i've written way enough! hey i'll try to post some new stuff for you to review...

Kim
ComedyMagmar chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
That's very sweet. I could picture people reciting that poem to someone they have a crush on. Good work!
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
That came out of you? It's very good.
Round-Two chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Sweet! Good job! Keep writing!
MasterMind128 chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Awesome that was great to read cause I know the feeling all to well. Anyway, great job.