Reviews for I Don't Think I Care
Erin Jane Lingo chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
That's so wonderful! You captured those feelings wonderfully. Like magic. This was just what I needed, because it mirrored the end of my relationship with my ex-boyfriend. It's what I needed to heal up.

Anyway, I just told you that because it's proof that you captured this perfectly. Good job!
Adam Lysander chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
This is really amazing. I mean, really. I can feel the emotion, in it and then the one line spit out at the end, I don't think I care, but you've made me know the protagonist to well to even consider believing it.

A few things: using Amber-chan? Im guessing its a personal reference to the person this is about, if there is one, but its lost on the average reader.

*sighs* So much love, so much hate. You really are brilliant, you know that? And whoever she is, on a personal note, dear, I know she probably didnt deserve ya anyway. Not that it makes it any better.

-Adam
plecko27 chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
This was brilliant, I really loved it. Wonderful job. Stellar.
nevergoesout chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
i can't think of anything original to say, i mean i guess i've already said that you write tension and angst so well that i'm actually choking for breath the minute i finish reading, right?

but then again, i said it again anyway.

nice one here, i liked this, daddy. )