Reviews for Daydreams?
Fuifse chapter 5 . 2/1/2004
Hey, Erin, I like this one a lot. There's a lot of suspense and a good amount of foreshadowing. I wouldn't add in any of Mac's char's, but that's just me.
JLA-Jade chapter 4 . 3/9/2003
Wow, harsh life, yea, um, i would have gone for the box cutter. It takes alot of courage to live through that, i enjoy the easy way out a little too much. Luckily my friends keep me from doing anything too stupid. I think this would make a good 2nd chapter, just me though.
JLA-Jade chapter 3 . 2/28/2003
YAY! you updated! The chase scene was really suspenseful you did a good job with it, more soon please!(*growls at cliffhanger*)
JLA-Jade chapter 2 . 2/19/2003
.Is Mia in any way your alter ego? I can totally relate to her, im not as cut off from everyone, but the way she sees the world is similar. Good character portrayl, you show everyone's personality through their actions so you really get to know the characters.
The Mac chapter 2 . 2/8/2003
Do de dum, finally got around to reading one of your stories, heh heh. This looks good so far, keep at it. It would be funny if one of my chars had a cameo... not that I'm pressuring you to do so... ::whistles innocently::
MartyMcFlyHasMyShoes chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
Hey! I really enjoyed it. This was really good. *adds to favourite stories* You should have more reviews dude. ) I like the whole idea you've got going and Mia seems pretty cool too. Hope you update soon, looking forward to the next part.

Marty

PS: the Word document thing... if you save it as "Web Page", it keeps all the italicised stuff in when you transfer it to . But I agree it's a pain! )

PPS: Blue hair rocks! lol
sleepneeded911 chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
Hey there...good story so far...its interesting...this is the first fan fic that i read that isnt gg! lol...welll i love it and i hoppe that u'll have more up soon!
Miki-to-you-Maiko chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
I love this- it's my favorite of everything I've read by you. Especially the beginning, in her notebook... it was lovely. I'm going to check this every day for updates- don't think I won't!