Reviews for A Minute Too Late
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I don't like how this lacks punctuation to be honest because it impedes on the readability of this poem. I think it could have benefited greatly from the addition and variation of pauses beyond your line/stanza breaks.

I also don't like how you threw in a random capital for "minute" because it...well, basically it made me blink, stop and scratch my hair. Frankly, I don't get why you'd do that, especially since you repeat the line again towards the end without doing that.

I really like your last stanza though; a nice allusion to the "dying with regrets".

Ohana from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
Madin456 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
aww, i hate seeing people having regrets when they're about to die. great job, it really touched me.
Chasing Skylines chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
[Its a poem about death & how its too late to do things once you are dead]

Just the summary, but the its should be it's.

[Just a Minute too late]

That, minute being capitalized, was intentional, right?

I liked how you captured a moment before death, with the regrets a person would have and all those things now gone.

[So much you would've said and done

All just a minute too late]

I like how you used "would've" instead of "could've," as I had read at first, since would means that the narrator will, and not just can, if only it wasn't too late.

- Review Marathon, link in profile.
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I like this. Peace.
lymli chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
well, it's sad when you don't have chance to change, but life's like that.
Pierce Dorian chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That was a great little poem. It makes you think how if you die before doing the things that you want to then you'll never have the chance again. Great job, though a bit short but that doens't matter.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Body stops moving,

But mind disintegrates slow,

Minutes to blackness.
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
good, good, good, good, can you read some of my work and tell me what you think?
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
If you start getting sick of me, too bad. I do realize that this is like 2 years later, but I read some of your more recent works, and I desided to go back to the begining and now I cant 450 poems/story things. Anyway, this is so true. Doesn't everything jsut feel like its a minute too late though?~Elli
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
this is depressing, but oh so true, and it's really good. nice work!
Debbirooni chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I like this poem a lot- a lot more than your other "depressing" poems... it shows that there's hope... in a sense. It's saying that you should reconsider what you do, and not make rash decisions, whatever you may be feeling. Good job on this poem.
quietdrama22 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
And not to mention, the people that you left are also too late to tell you how they feel...keep writing.
And I know that this was a LONG time ago, but thanks for reviewing my stuff :)
Taka and Keichirou chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
i like this alot...always been wondering of how a person feel at the last moment when they jump off a building but then it could also apply to other forms of suicide...
flowerthief chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Now theres a great poem. Getting sick of my reviews? Good.

IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
This is so sad! And so good! _ I simply love it!