Reviews for Project MIST: Chikyuu: Season One
anagirl chapter 47 . 5/17/2012
please continue
Pippa chapter 46 . 6/30/2009
Hi there! I finally read the whole thing and I was wondering...will you ever update it again?

...please?
Bafuma Black chapter 11 . 12/17/2008
So is Shado-Furea the one who helped Jishin? and I wonder if Faia really has a weak heart, or if she's a Senkyouden too? THIS IS GETTING MORE AND MORE INTENSE!
Bafuma Black chapter 10 . 12/17/2008
MOROI IS A SENKYOUDEN! O.O YAY!
Bafuma Black chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
I have a question...Did you write those songs yourself? I wish I could hear them :( just let me know on msn :)
Bafuma Black chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
OMG I love the story of when Seiei and Moroi first met :) It's so cute! :) _
Bafuma Black chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
:( Poor Mizu, not being able to become a figure skater.

I have to say it though, every time I watch Anime I keep thinking about this story and how it feels like it's an Anime I've watched! I'm so into it! _ Good job!
Bafuma Black chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
I don't know how many times I hoped the whole student population would fall asleep at my High School...I would've left _ or slept, either way SCHOOL'S OUT!
Bafuma Black chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
I could so see Ekishou and Yuuku become such big rivals that they end up friends :P I don't know, it could happen! (Maybe not, I haven't gotten that far!)

And OMG she said SHIT AGAIN! :P You're crazy! AWESOME STORY THOUGH!
Bafuma Black chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
I hope Yama and Faia hook up, they seem like they would be great together! :( and Yama had better be a Senkyouden too, Ekishou is all lonely?
Bafuma Black chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Oh man, this is the one that made me laugh the most so far! The whole

"Tell everyone I say hi!"

"Even Yama?"

"Except Yama!"

_ and omg, she said "shit"! crazy people, been on Earth too long _
Bafuma Black chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
TIDAL WAVE! I don't know how many times I scream that at work in a day _ It's so fun! I think Yuuku is my favorite in this one, she's so cute _ "What? This little trick? Here, try it on!"

YAY!...but, yeah...TIDAL WAVE!
Jazz chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
WOO! Holly, you're an awesome writer! I mean, I know I've only read episode 1 so far, but it's awesome! I can't wait to be late for work due to reading part two!

I love Mizu! She's so cute _ (From what I've imagined...which is quite a lot, thank you!) and Yuuku sounds like a badass girl, which, I think, is going to turn her into my favorite villain _ But I guess I'll have to wait and see!

AND OMG HER BOYFRIEND IS SO NICE! (He'd better kick butts for her later, or I'll kick your's!) not really :P I wouldn't do that _ You fed me Pizza!

MIZU AND MOROI FTW!
Kirsta Isabella chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
It's only chapter one, but I enjoyed this chapter. You've done very well with the introductions. And as for your OC's, you've personalized them very spendidly. I'm very impressed.

Kirstai
merrymowmow chapter 46 . 12/16/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
525 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »