Reviews for Mistique and the Horses of Light
Estelin chapter 11 . 6/29/2007
this story is great keep up the good work and writing. I LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE WHEN IT IS UP
Silver Spell chapter 11 . 12/18/2003
TalkoftheTown4eva chapter 10 . 10/10/2003
Bad, bad! That was a bad place to stop! But the rest of this is really really good. I was waiting a long time to finally see the Naibara peoples, and can't wait to hear this wonderful story that Amy has to tell. Well, now I gotta go read your new fic, so I'll cya there!1
Silver Spell chapter 10 . 8/15/2003
OKAY! I loved this chapter! Beautifully written and everything! You had better keep writing about the Naibarans for a long time because having them end is worst then having Phantom Stallion series end! :((. And I liked seeing my poem here, its cool seeing stuff you wrote for other people being put up here. And reading your story gives me an idea for a new story I need to work on.

Update soon or the evil monkey of Inu-Yasha will come and get you!
TalkoftheTown4eva chapter 9 . 7/30/2003
Hey it's me again. This was a good chapter; Raven was right. Send me an e-mail or something when you get this b/c we haven't talked in forever! You still need to review "Follow", my new UoB fic, and I'll have ttoT updated by the end of the week. Also, to do italics, put the italics in when you write the chapter, but instead of saving it as a word document (you do use Microsoft word, right?), save it as a web page. When you load the web page on to the web site, the italics will show up!
TalkoftheTown4eva chapter 8 . 7/30/2003
Hey hey, you finally updated! This is a good chapter, even though nothing really happened. But Raven says that chapter 9 is the best one yet, so I'll just have to leave you and go read that one. Tootles for now!
Silver Spell chapter 8 . 7/9/2003
Wonderful, wonderful story! Just don't take so long next time! ANd I really liked Rhionnan Greene. That's the name of a horse goddess, I think. And what part is she going to play in the upcoming chapers? Well, I'll have ta wait and see. Tootles!
TalkoftheTown4eva chapter 7 . 6/7/2003
OOh, ooh, was the smoke from the Naibaran village? I bet it was; you can't fool me. I REALLY like this story and you really need to update it more often. Also, I am determined to have The Test of Time updated within a week, and hopefully the same will go for my LOTR fic, which I've neglected more than the UOB one. What's happenin with your ff stories? AMF, AGF, TVOF, you haven't updated any of them in forever! Oh well, I know you're busy. Keep up the good writing when you can, and I'll talk to ya later!
TalkoftheTown4eva chapter 6 . 6/7/2003
Omgomg, this is SO good! I know there's another chapter, but it was definitely worth the wait. It's really cool how you made the Naibarans, like, unicorns in disguise. Very original. Okay, I'll go read chapter 7 and then come back. BB4N!
LilMissMe chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
You have a very vivid imagination, and this is a really nice concept. In some places the story telling becomes a little forced, and the reader feels like they are be force fed information, but since the information is of such high quality, you can get away with it.

A few niggling mistakes, mispellings and word confusion, one example i can remember seeing is 'here' in place of 'hear', but nothing major.

One other little point, i would drop the little explanations in brackets, for example where you wrote (duh! lol) after something, and also the pronounciation of the names. If people read the names wrong its no big issue, and sometimes it can make your reader feel like you think they are stupid if you explain every little thing.

Overall though, this is a really nice piece of fiction, casting aside the odd cliche this is a original concept, and well told. Do continue!
Silver Spell chapter 6 . 6/3/2003
Well done, Amy, very well done.
Silver Spell chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
Wow. Another great chapter! And I loved the Sailee. He sounded so cool with that feather in his name like that!
Silver Spell chapter 4 . 5/28/2003
Listen, I know I've said this before and I'll say it again. Update soon, girl, or I'm not posting "Pahntom Legend." For a LONG time. Its up 2 u! Wahhahahahahaha.
Silver Spell chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
Hey! Amy, we need 2 see more in this story!
TalkoftheTown4eva chapter 5 . 3/12/2003
This is cool! The stuff you wrote wasn't wrong; you did a good job of being realistic. But what is Mason gonna do when he gets Daisy home? I can't wait to find out! O, btw, I can't get on AIM until the beginning of next week, or possibly the weekend. So, we'll just have to communicate through e-mail or something. Well, bibi!