Reviews for Stonewall Academy
philippa chapter 8 . 2/1/2003
you can't call it *not from the authoress* anymore, because now you're the "advocate of eviler," which by the way you did NOT make up on your own ... sheesh, i think you listen to me too much. *philippa loves jason* don't forget tyler's ATM card!
leaf chapter 8 . 1/5/2003
awesome chapter...the site won't let me review for that chapter since I reviewed 7 a diffrent time.. Anyways Trinity is so cool and i think its awesome that she restarted the course even when offered the chance to drop it...good job
Don't want to chapter 8 . 1/3/2003
oooooo... this is such a good story! -, hey, i was wondering, does swords like trinity or what? or is it richard that likes her? keep up the good work aight? -
philippa chapter 6 . 1/3/2003
*eating spaghetti with a spoon and reading this (insert adjective here) story*

*tee hee* the phrase it came! so happy. if i hadn't already memorized the thing i'd be laughing. but the humor's worn off. too bad.
philippa chapter 5 . 1/3/2003
the phone call! omg...keep them coming!
leaf chapter 7 . 1/1/2003
ooooooo...she's gonna get it now... heheheheh..keep up the good work!
Don't want to chapter 6 . 12/29/2002
good story so far.i like the character, realli kewl. keep da good work ur doin aight? -
Hitori chapter 7 . 12/29/2002
I laughed my ass off literally. I can just see this happening, and I can see myself doing it too. Keep up the good work:D
philippa chapter 5 . 12/29/2002
you're so full of it ... WHERE'S THE GOOD STUFF THAT I KNOW EXISTS?

hurry and post, PLEASE?

i'll be your best friend.

where are chapters 7 and beyond?

and *don't be jealous because you're not my eye candy*
philippa chapter 4 . 12/29/2002
i agree with the people that say this is confusing. IT IS.

but enough about that. i want my page...
philippa chapter 3 . 12/29/2002
hey, it's me again.

YOUR STORY IS CONFUSING AS *HELL* (nuh uh, it's in alphabetical order)

anyhow - more please...i love your work.
philippa chapter 2 . 12/29/2002
[sings a song]

you better keep adding stuff ... i want the next part
philippa chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
they say it's confusing...but i share the *other half* have i mentioned I LOVE THIS STORY! but anyway, i have only one thing to say (this time) ... *ahem* ... jason [stamps]
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2002
this is really good. though it was confusing, it still is, a little. Who is heath?Is todd going to re enter the story?

I love your plot and I love trinity's characterization.
condemned Hope chapter 4 . 12/27/2002