Reviews for Vulnerable
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
aww! we all know that feeling. i wish we didnt have 2... anyway great poem. i love they emotion.
Magnificent Moi chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
okay you're e-mail address is not in your bio and i just had a really hard time finding a poem that I hadn't reviewed yet so I could get an e-mail to you! (by the way good poem- not the most heartfelt of yours but certainly very relatable) Anymahoo I wanted to send your poem one about christina aguilera, don't remember the title- to my friends. I assume they'd forward it along so i wanted to check if it's alright? You would get full credit. Please let me know! () thank you. *oh would you also tell me how old you are!

-Emily xo
My Little Poet chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
aww, very sad.
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
That was sad, but poignant. I'm especially affected by it- not because I was a victim of cruel taunts- but because I once inflicted them on others.

I was one of 'those' girls in high school. I had my perfect world full of my pretty and popular friends and a number of meaningless relationships with a number of different guys. I was very superficial, and overall not a nice person. But that came to an abrupt end when I got sick and all but a few of my "friends" abandoned me. It wasn't until I had taken up Buddhism,re-evaluated my life, and decided to marry that I realized what a bitch I'd been. I've since tried to make amends with a few of those I've taunted, but I doubt I'll ever truly be able to. Anyway, you're poem reminded me of this and makes me realize how sorry I really am, although a little too late.
tarnished oversoul chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
it seems that there isn't a taunt unwhispered from the non-conformist-

of late I am the purple haired witch

and my hair isn't even purple-it's pink

TO
Ash chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
*sniffle* It's so painful...but i love it
PepsiAngel chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
*gets teary eyed* Oh, that was sadly beautiful. It made my heart ache out... I could feel the pain in every word. The ending was especially wonderful.

You never fail to dazzle me, darling.