Reviews for You Were Never There
Trinka chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
OH MY GOD, those are the words i want to say but have never been able to say, I really like it. I hope you realize the talent you have. To be able to put such awful words so beautifully down on paper! I think this is one of the better poems i have ever read!
Embyr Black chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
boy oh boy do i know how that is well if he isnt around now he deserves to be castrated or 3 words that might put fear into someones heart "twist twist pull" if u know what i mean
Violetamethyst2000 chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
EXCELLENT poem. I've been through this and it helps a little bit someone feels the same...
Hopes Forgotten chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
That's sad but also good.
DefianceIsMe chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
I know what you mean. My dad hasn't really been there for me either. If he's not working he's out with his "friends" or sleeping. What these fathers don't realize that they are missing out on the best days of their children and later on they regret it. Well great job on the poem. _
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
That's freaky, I just posted a ballad about the same topic. It's sad that so many parents leave their children that this would become a common topic. I think this is a good poem, although I don't know how much of a compliment that would be since I don't read or write poetry often.
CaptivatedTranquility chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Thats very sad. I can relate to this one only because my father was the same way. He was here, but not really enough for a father.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2002