Reviews for Uncommon Misconceptions
the nerdy chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
the warrning is very nice. gotta sift threw the idiots in life. i guess telling them to fuck off is the way to go. next time someone calls me a dyke i will certinly tell them to fuck off. i like it, its got a strong begining.
featherlight chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Nice beginning. It's only the first chapter, and you've already got me hooked.

I'm not sure I like Scarlett so far-"going lesbian" because you hate your ex doesn't seem logical... :/ But she's definitely interesting.

I really like Hermie though. The rant about Harry Potter questions made me laugh, and I like James's character too.

I'll be sure to check back when you update. :)
Paichi Hakubi chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Pretty good. Can't wait for more.
suicidel angel chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
great start, when r u going to finish? writers block on this? happens to everyone, but please try and complete... it sounds really good.
GreaserTeaser13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Heyi cant wait to read more i think its goin to turn out great. keep writing.

GEMINI
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Yo! When're you gonna update this?
demonic-muses chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
Oh... good story.. you should continue it.. :: nudge nudge::

please?

Puck
Master Haku chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Looks like it's gonna be great. Update, please, update...*on knees begging*
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Very promising. Finish it.
Ace chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
UPDATE!.please?
Switch chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
I really like this story so far. The plot isn't quite developed yet, but the beginning is good. I just want to complain tht you didn't describe the any of the characters' physical aspects. Now I'd like to say UDPATE SOON PLEASE! _
Lira-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Aw, Razorblade! I likes this one. I really doubt that I should use the word "sweet" for this, but it comes off that way. Despite half of the dialogue... I think its sweet. You still need to work on Cigarettes, but do this one, too. You know I love your stuff And I got a little acknowldegement in your profile... Thankies! *hugs* Tis lovely. *is too lazy to do that in hers* I just say to read the stories of people on my fav authors list... o.O What can I say, tis wuvely. Keep writing THIS one! AND cigarettes!

_ Alira
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
I like this story! I cant wait to see how they get together.
Angelic Hooligan chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
This is going to be good. You must hurry and write the next chapter!

But you mustn't forget your other stories!