Reviews for To
Chiclets chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
That's...disturbing. Not to say it isn't good, it is! But that's VERY disturbing. shudder Red...
sEverknight chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
NICE! I love it. You write with such talent. I've never seen snow...
-Everknight
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
That's HIGHLY disturbing. Awesome. The last line is an interesting point.
suicidel angel chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
well what can i say i love blood, so that probably wasn't as disturbing to me as it should have been (that says something doesn't it...? hmm anyways) nicely written, almost hypnotic in a way, perefectly laid out laid out, and the writing itself is magnificent as always.
The Broken Princess chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
oh...my...god...that is so disturbingly beautiful that I don't know what else to say...wow

*Immortal Spirit*
demonic-muses chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
:: blinks::

wow... that was ... amaizing...

I like that alot. it had alot of feeling in it.. though i have to say i like the way it seems that the person.. speaking? has a slight childish innocence.. very very good... almost.. freaky.. :D

Puck
Master Haku chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
AAh - my arm hurts. That was great, disturbing, but great. Reminds me of one of my friends...she needs help.

loved it!
booforever chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
That was pretty good. I got a really good sense of imagery from it. You showed the relationship between the person and the knife really well and the dependency the person has on the knife.

The only thing that I didn't really like is how you skipped from "I" to "you", you should of just kept with one. But overall, it was good. Good job.

By the way, thanks for reviewing my work.
Wolfychann chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. Been out of town.

Anyway, this... It's hypnotic to read and it does what I often wish I could do-it doesn't flinch. It looks insanity and pain right in the eye and makes them sound beautiful. Goddamn beautiful.
Bakamegami-sama chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
*full body shudder* Wow. That was...incredible, to say the least. I may just be sensitive to this sort of thing, but my arm hurts just reading that. Good job! Beautifully masochistic.
Not So Soft chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
O.O

Lordy, lordy. That was awesome. O.o...

Not sure exactly what else to say...*walks away in a state of shock*
kaika switched chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Ooo, that was some creepy shit right there, very deep and emotional it seems. Nice work.
Triste Vara chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
dark, but me likes.
Broadwaypoetess LaBloodyRose chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
*screams in utter shock* That was more than angst! *rocks back and forth, horrified*
Angelic Hooligan chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Heavy. I really like it. It's so dark, and I couldn't help but picture a knife digging into my arm. Very awesome.