Reviews for Chasers 2075
Guest chapter 51 . 11/20/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
CrimsonQuill07 chapter 51 . 8/15/2012
Blade Runner meets iRobot with lesbian heroines! I love it, just caught up to the latest chapter. I hope to see more of this story soon.
Attrocitus chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Holy crap, you've been working on this story for ten years! That's what I call determination!
antlan87 chapter 50 . 2/28/2012
Wow, been awhile since I read this story, so had to reread it from the start yesterday. I enjoy this series quite a bit, and look forward to seeing where you take it.
Just a Crazy Man chapter 50 . 5/11/2011
Love!
Rudos chapter 46 . 4/1/2008
Good story.

Please, update.
Rudos chapter 45 . 3/8/2008
Please, update.
Mr. Toasty chapter 39 . 2/4/2006
I would like to point out something you really need to work on. Over the course of this entire story, I noticed you use the adjective "crisply" or a variation of it far too much. Now I'm sure the Chasers are very...crisp, but you *could* expand your vocabulary and use more words. Doing the same one every other paragraph is just plain dull. Remember, synonyms are your best friends.
antlan87 chapter 40 . 12/17/2005
Great series. Becomes more interesting the longer I read it.
Chibi-Pez chapter 39 . 12/17/2005
I've been hooked from the start on this one. You're really the only author I honestly follow their work...

Anywho, I know something big is building up soon...but knowing you this could go on forever. (which is what I secretly hope) Tho i get the feeling something important will happen with Silver...and not to Kate's liking.
talyra chapter 36 . 5/2/2005
I've only just discovered this. The writing is fantastic, I'm really impressed!
Uncle-Al2 chapter 36 . 4/14/2005
Seriously scary considering the world from the recon androids point of view. The chasers will have a significant challenge here, but the whole problem with self-aware entities needs to be resolved. The girls in chasers seem to be working towards that anyway. The old three laws of robotics don't work so well when you have to go insane to become aware. Glad to see you back on this story!
The 13th Knight chapter 35 . 3/4/2005
I finished reading this yesterday, and, since doesn't have a review system, I'm gonna review here...I love the story! I'm a big Sci-Fi buff, and you added shoujo-ai, which I love to read. Not only that, but the characters are believable, and they seem to jump right out of the... well, screen, I guess. Anyways, waiting on more chapters! -
Rafa chapter 13 . 2/19/2005
What is it with you and bars?

Honestly, Shane.

Nice setting, BTW.
Uncle-Al2 chapter 35 . 2/5/2005
Great story, great characters, very cool implementation. Really crooked politics, ah well too many people, androids, things. Hope you keep up with the relationships are really well done, but is every woman in it a lesbian or bi? Seems like there are a lot of different names for the for sharing!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »