Reviews for Flames Will Rise
Madame Mim chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
good god what a âøèâûé ïîðîíûé óáëþäîê! (russian translation: lousy vicious jerk!) i have gotten flamed once, and all of àä broke loose when i got upset. .!
Alanis chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Good story. My opinion on flames: If you like something, review it. If you don't like it, don't waste your time with a flame. Its funny, really, how many people put their hearts and souls into making other people miserable and just skip through the good stories and don't even leave a 'gr8 stry, wrte more'. There's also a 'block user' button, which I've found works rather nicely.

~*Alanis*~
Azzandra chapter 3 . 1/15/2003
*rolls on the floor laughing* What an asshole! HAHAHAHAHAHA! The stupid flamer is so jealous of your talent, he forgets the common rule: it takes a moron to know another! HAHAHAHAHA!

Flamers always make me roll on the floor laughing. Their IQ and lack of talent are also reasons for this. Hey, moronic flamer, why don't you write something better than Clear Shadow? Oh, ya, I forgot, you have Tourette Syndrom and need to include obscenities every other word!

Now, behold as I lower myself to the flamer's level: Go fuck yourself, shithead, and stop flaming the poor girl! It's called herassment!
green turnip chapter 3 . 1/15/2003
I think flaming is a bit pointless - better to give some constructive advice or say nothing. But reading this, I was thinking about it, and I suppose if a person wants to become a novelist, it's probably good for them to get a few flames - because it will prepare them for the critics when they get published. I've read about so many successful novelists who say how discouraged they were at first at some of the nasty things the critics said, and how they learnt to ignore it and keep writing. So I guess here is as good a preparation as any. Not that flaming is good - but you can use it to your good, if you see what I mean.
To Clear Shadow and her friends chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
Um, please don't think this is a flame because it's not. I know the person who has been flaming you constantly. His name's Rick (no last name, not one that I'm going to share) He's actaully a friend of mine. Or was. I'm really sorry I had any part in what he was doing. A group of us had read that fic, Things doesn't want you to do, I thought it was funny. We all figured that you'd get kicked off. When you came back I was like, "Wow. That Clear Shadow gots guts." Well someone asked wouldn't it be funny if we flamed her? I'm sorry to say that I agreed. We only did it once but Rick became obsessed with you. He has a notebook full of things to tell you. I told him that he was taking it to far and he blew me off, so I stopped talking to him. I'm sure it's him that keeps flaming you and I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that I help out that first time. I have read your stories and they're good! Don't listen to him, he's just an ass.
Laura chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
AAARRGGGGG...I just read this, then the reviews. I don't even know any of you and I feel the need to defend you! That asshole who keeps flaming you is totally psychotic and probably couldn't recognize good writing if it was shoved up their ass and come up through their nose! this person obviously has no life and has some serious mental health problems if they fixate on a writer and harass them to no end, for no reason no less! It's ridiculious and mean and its people like that make me want to resign from the human race. honestly,this jerk probably can't even read, let alone write anything decent! They are acting like a child, that is of course assuming that they aren't some obnoxious child trying to show off and act 'cool'. I just have two things to say to that freak: 1)grow up and get some serious help you stupid piece of shit and 2)SHUT UP! no one wants to hear your obnoxious and irrelivant views. If you can't play nice get out of the freakin' sand box!

As for Yume Tenshi and Clear shadow, and actually, every writer, singer, or artist out there, don't let ignorant assholes like this guy get you down. After all, it's our differences and acceptance of these differences that make us special! ~peace~ :)
Fall From Grace chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
ITA. Flamers can hurt writer's feelings and damage their self esteem. I've had my own experience with people who don't know what it takes to actually sit down and write.

A close friend told me once that people flame your stories b/c they know they can't write as good as you. That statement alone has kept me writing despite any and all flames.

And a word to the flamers: Get a life. You're a damn psycho. You wanna flame this little review, go right ahead, I don't have a problem with it. You're nothing but bullies who need to get some serious help.

Renee
Yume Tenshi chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
WTF! ARR! You know something "Clear Shadow needs to go to hell"? This is pointless. I will still stick up for my bud, but I'm going to stop insulting you just because it is OBVIOUSLY getting us NOWHERE! Just leave her alone! You made your fucking point. and stop insulting SharpSnout and myself. You probably haven't read any of our stuff. Please stop stalking ClearShadow.

Thank you.

Yume Tenshi
Sharpsnout chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Ok thats it. I've had enough. This goes out to the "donkey" that keeps flamin my friend. LEAVE HER ALONE! YOU BAKA KISAMA, Sohn eines Weibchens. And exuse me who the hell are you callin a moron? Let me tell you somthin only a moron comes lookin for someone just to flame them! How many differnt languages can I tell you to leave her alone and get a freakin life.

German: Lassen Sie sie allein und erhalten Sie ein Leben?

Italian: Lascila sola ed ottenga una vita?

French: Laissez-la seule et obtenez une vie?

Spanish: Déjela sola y consiga una vida?

Português:Deixe-a sozinha e comece-o uma vida?

Elfish: dunn dagnir luin muil meneg?

And once again if you feel the need to flame someone cause they work hard on some stories that you most likely didnt read anyways cause you have no life and just like stalkin people. COME FLAME ME GO AHEAD CAUSE I'M SICK OF YOU FLAMIN MY FRIENDS.

Good job Yume and Clear Shadow I'm going to send stuff 4 u to put in this story cause I've had it with these god damn flames. Yume is right their hurtful and self-esteem killers.

Sharpsnout
Clear Shadow needs to go to hell chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Go fuck yourself Clear Shadow. And then go fuck your pathetic friends. You should all die. You know that? And guess what? NONE OF YOU CAN WRITE! YOU ALL SUCK! WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT YOU THINK ANYWAY?
Akatrin chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
hehehe, after all that I'm almost afraid to express my opinions in this review seeing as how I'm a bit of a bitch, but wth, I sympathise. but, seriously, as bad a a lone targeter is, i rekon its worse when an angry mob attacks you. this happened to one of my friends who kept posting sad poetry. it was really good, but she posted so much that people stopped believing it was her genuine feelings. or maybe they were jealous. she got like 30 flames for one chapter. but, NEway, good 2 hear ur friend has a support network.

~Kattiko