Reviews for Never Is A Promise
hiDEADACCOUNT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Bravado, you've written this story so well. I like the flow and the way you've incorporated the flashbacks to add more feeling and tangibility (or so it seems) to the mood. Excellent. Off to review a few of your other works I haven't reviewed yet. )
Ja Ne.
bloodontheground chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
wow...i'm floored. this is such a wicked story! i almost cried.

love and other indoor sports,

alecia
sos chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
yay! This is better than girls in catholic uniforms! Just thought you deserved a signed review. sos
LostC chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
*applauds insanely*

It's so sweet, almost to the point of cavities. Actually, I take that back, it's past cavities, if it were a candy my teeth would be falling out now. Not healthy but utterly addicting, just like sweets...

... not that I'm saying that your fanfics are unhealthy! :O

God no. They're awesome. You've got a talent no one can match. And I really liked the theme of this story. Never is a promise. So true it hurts. Excellent prequel. Will there be a sequel? (Aha! I rhyme!)

No? Yes? Maybe?

I can take a maybe!

*sigh* Well anyway, it's great, if not completely deppressing. But I like angst so that works for me, too.

Keep updating, and for the love of god, don't abandon your series!

Lost Castaway
nevergoesout chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
um. i really don't know what to say... but really, daddy, one of the nicest gifts, definitely. *sniff*

and it's just so sad... the way the present intertwined with the flashbacks... so sad, so good, so you. )

thanks again... )
sos chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Wow.

You say you love when a fic makes you sit back and say wow? Well wow. That was simply the most brilliant piece. I loved it because never is often a promise unspoken and never will your past go away. No matter how hard you run from it... Brilliant work. I can't begin to tell you how much I loved this. I really can't. Wow wow wow. *standing ovation*

For this, you are most definately on the favourites. and at the risk of being corny, I will never forget this fic. Amazing work. More than worthy of being dedicated to another master as Daneorange. sos
MyMy chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Awsome story, really sad, it's to early in the morning to think, maybe I'll give you a better review later, oh wait i can't review twice. Blah, great story, I'll leave it off at that, creative I know...