Reviews for Happy Friggin' Birthday To Me
Amei666 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Oh, god, that story was painful. I almost feel sorry for the guy...Especially if it was based on a true story :O
Daemon McRae chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Good story. You really don't like this Ron guy, huh?
Thunder Goddes Kino chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
XD Oh my God...that was awesome...utterly awesome!

Old River sent me here to check it out, and I must say this was a worthwhile read. Poor Ron, what an awful birthday! ; Mew...but it was all nicely described, and I liked the little humor bits with the robbers, hehe. And the gang member winking and blowing the kiss x3 Hehe...the ending was a real nice happy clincher, despite Ron collapsing. But alas, a good story!
Old River chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Willum ~

Dude that story was SO Friggin' funny, I was in stitches! Heck I'm still laughin' about it. I'll suggest this to my friends... they'll get a kick out of it!

Peace,Kaze
whatsapenname chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
hehehe. i liked the dying duck analogy, the cat being fried, and the guy in the shadows wishing him a happy birthday. terribly depressing about him thinking it was kelly though. well done.

~whatsa
breaker-one chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
That was a cute and funny story, although the ending was a tad cliche (the surprise party part, not Ron fainting). However I like your writing style.

It's my birthday tomorrow as well...here's hoping I have a better one than poor Ron.
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
It-s my birthday, so I thought I'd review this heh.
Well, Happy Freakin Birthday To Me! Heh
darkdreamerx chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Hah...if my birthday was anything like that, I'd like wanna kill myself! Lol...nice job, I love how you write!
AllSmiles chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
And the last domino falls...
Good story. I laughed, cried, but mostly I laughed.
Ayako Nazuki chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Pretty good, I like it . . . Though this is about the most painful story I ever read about someone. :] Good work. Keep it up.
SilverFlame180 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
LoL, that was so great! I can't think of a single thing I would change. It was funny, you kept in character and dialogue, and it didn't lose my attention for a second. Great job. )
CynicInLove chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
oh my god! lmao! poor ron..that was like the shitiest day u could ever imagine! and to think that he met the person his ex was cheating on, getting robbed, being 'air-kissed' by a male, getting his car impounded and other things...i felt so bad for him...lol. half of those things happen like once a year to someone. i guess he got the all in one day special. oh wow...this was some great humor! ending was classic! second chapter up? please?
Crow08 chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Another great story that has just the right blend of comedy and action. Great job!
princesss17 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
i think it is super. i love the way you write.
Chai Tea chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Heh, heh. I was impressed.
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »