Reviews for The Lowest
WhipmeupandcallmeChevelle chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
The Lowest of the low...that's what society considers homosexuals & bisexuals, mainly. Fucking bastards. Anyways, I love reading poems like this which give such a dark and truthful insight into the world. You've got my vote. Capitalize, though.

Chevelle
Janey Blue chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
To read this just brought me to tears. My past was once just this.
rosepetal1077 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
that was really good... i can relate...
Cinderella1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Aha, Cinderella returns! Just can't stop reading all your poems now that I've sought you out lol. I like read one of yours then had to read your bio and now am going through your poems lol, reviewing as I get time!

LOVE this, is really good n had to read it twice coz I liked it SO much! It's really intense and has a lot of depth to it n makes you think a lot after you've read it which is a nice thing.

*waffles loads and loads and...*

Haha, am so sorry for like taking up all the reviewing space that is possibly left teehee. Have fun n keep writing, you've a talent n I hope you get something published. I wanna be able to do that *sulks* it'd be so cool, haha, go for it!

Fab poem.

Rose x
Evelyn Hayden chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
you know, you reached my soul with that poem...
Hopes Forgotten chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Very good, makes you think.
the Queen of Jupiter chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this poem! *gush gush gush* Extremely real and human feelings expressed in this poem indeed. My favorite part is "forgive me, father, for i have sinned/your hierarchy has been undone/the mixture has begun" - excellent!

Keep writing! Peace
Dawnspirit chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Oh that's lovely. It's just the plain truth, nothing else. I like it.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
very true, excellent poem, and the style is great
Ryoko-onee chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
That was sad yet true. I think I know how that feels, if you're talking about what I think you are.
Needa S chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
True so very true! Excellent piece! Keep writing!
Chibiheartdragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
No one does...(as for the last sentence) And you're right! It doesn't matter the skin color or religion! People are so rotten these days.

This poem is great like all the rest. One question. Would you like me to update chapter four of Animal Crossing before I update chapter four of Thorn Berry?

Um, yeah. Just e-mail me for the answer. There's a big hole in Thorn Berry because chapter four is kind of long...Great poem! Keep it up!

(note: sequel for Thorn Berry is called...naw, I won't tell you...but there IS going to be a sequel and Thorn Berry is almost near the end.)

Chibiheartdragon

KeEp WrItInG yOu KnOw I lIkE iT!
CaitSpain chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Man, now I'm obligated to review! Stupid biotch.

Damn it all to Heck. I'm...yeah...

I like-y.